4 Years Later

Four years have now passed since the girls have decided to stay in Tokyo. All the girls lives changed now as they have been living in this world for a whole five years now.

Wendy and Tetsu graduated last year and are still dating, they are currently finding a place of their own. Carla has a full human form now without cat ears and a tail. She and Hugh have recently started dating each other.

Mirajane and Mikuni are engaged right now as they are also expecting soon. They live together along with Evergreen and Jeje since the distance limit. Those two are still dating and probably going to get engaged soon as well.

Cana and Lisanna live together with their boyfriends Lily and Misono. The boys plan to purpose to them soon so they can be happy with them.

Erza and Juvia also live together with Licht and Hyde. They are both engaged to their boyfriends for almost three months now, they love them so much and are happy to be with the ones they love.

Lucy and Levy live with Kuro and Mahiru right now. They are currently finding a bigger home for all of them, both girls are three months pregnant and also married now. They been married for almost a year now.

The girls are at a cafe right now while chatting and drinking some drinks they ordered. "How is everyone's new life?" Erza asked taking a sip of her tea "It's been great! Me and Tetsu found a place." Wendy shouted excitedly and the girls giggled.

"So did me and Levy-chan we found a big house to live in." Lucy tells them.

"So Lucy I heard your two recent books are your best seller so far." Lisanna told Lucy which made her blush. "Y-yeah..." Lucy replied a little embarrassed.

All the girls were now talking happily about Lucy's books.

'Fairy Tail'

Fairy Tail is about a girl with magical powers that wants to join an infamous guild called Fairy Tail...In this new adventures that she sets off with new friends, she and her friends/ family will encounter many hard and dangerous trials.

Do Fairies have Tails? Do They Not? Do Fairies Even Exist? Do They Not?
This Eternal Mystery Will Continue As An Eternal Adventure.

And That's The Origin Of The Guild's Name. '

'Forever In Love'

This story is continuing of 'Wizard of Love' The eight girls have with stand all the battles they faced and learned how to live their lives in this new world of theirs. Now they are living out their lives peacefully along with the ones they love. Are their love still strong?

True story '

Lucy was drinking her strawberry milkshake. "Lu-chan I love your stories you know." Levy told her "I know you tell me a lot Levy-Chan." Lucy says as Levy giggled.

"Your books are really great Lucy, but we love all your books." Cana said drinking her coffee. "Yep" Evergreen agreed while drinking coffee too.

"No matter what, Fairy Tail will always be apart of us." Mirajane said while setting her cup of tea down. "No matter where we are." Carla continued "Fairy will always be our home and Family." Juvia finished.

The girls held up the Fairy Tail sign as they started laughing. The girls are hoping that their family will be alright without them there.

Soon the cafe door opened to reveal the love of their lives.

The End