Juvia an Wendy vs Freya & Tasuki

Juvia Pov

"Water Slicer!" Juvia attacked her "Break" my eyes widen as Juvia left arm hurts and is unable to move it.

"Juvia did you really think I would let you win." Freya walked towards me as feel the pain running inside Juvia.

"Water Nebula!" I attacked her and it hit her. "Break your other-" I cut Freya off "Water Body!" I turn my body to water. Freya looked shocked "How are you not injured!" "Juvia's body can turn to water." I smiled at her and I see her smirk and turn around to see someone scream in pain "HYDE!" "I'm alright juvia!" Hyde threw spikes at Freya and they hit her "Water Jigsaw!"

"Dark blast!" "Black Mist!" Juvia got dodged the blast. But I can't dodge this mist...Juvia can't breath...

Juvia is getting hurt by this mist to "Ahhh! They feel like blades!" Juvia shouted in pain.

"Juvia will not lose again!"

"Impossible!" Freya looked shocked

Wendy Pov

"Sky Dragon Crushing Claw!" Wendy chanted as she attacked but he managed to dodged the attack. "Wendy do you remember the god slayer you fought. I can copy her magic." My eyes widen in tears "Ahhhhhhhh! I never felt this much pain!"

"Sky God Howl!" Tasuki shouted "Sky Dragon Roar!" I shouted as our roar and Howl collide with one another as it made a big explosion.

Wendy jumped in the air "Sky Dragon Wing Attack!" Tasuki smirked as he lifted one hand up "Sky God Barrier!" My eyes widen as he protected him from my attack. I see him smirk and my eyes widen.

"Secret Art: Gathering Clouds of Heaven!" That attack hit me and I was on the ground hurt. I was on the ground but I saw bats "Black Box!" Tetsu and Hugh shouted. "Tch to your annoying Secret Art: Black Roaring Thunder!" "NO TETSU! HUGH!" They managed to dodge but Tetsu hurt his arm.

I glared at Tasuki "Oh look a little girl glaring at me!" He laughs at me a gust of wind surround me and I had pink hair and pink eyes now I whispered. "Dragon...Force!"

Tasuki eyes widen "Wendy

Tasuki eyes widen "Wendy..." Tetsu whispered my name and I heard him "Stay there Tetsu I will finish this."

"Secret Art: Shattering Light! Sky Drill!" "Ahhhhhh! I-Impossible!!!" Tasuki fell to the ground unconscious now.

To Juvia

"Water Cyclone!" Juvia shouted as the attack hit Freya "Ahhhhhh!" Freya fell unconscious too.

Both the girls collapse to the floor as the boys go towards them.