Saving the Girls

Last time

"JUVIAA!!!!!!!!!!!" Hyde cried out Juvia's name as she turned her head and saw Hyde. "H-Hyde-sama...Juvia is-" Juvia stopped in mid-sentence as she collapse to the ground.

No one's Pov

Hyde fell to his knees in complete shock, the girls eyes widen as they saw their own friend stab herself. They were all focus on Juvia and one of the wizards took that as a chance as they shot an energy beam straight at Wendy.

Carla pushed Wendy out of the way and took the hit instead. The beam went straight through Carla "W-Wendy..." Carla stuttered.

Wendy's eyes widen in fear of losing her best friend "CARLA!!!!!!!!" Wendy cried out her name as she ran straight towards Carla.

All the boys and girls eyes widen to see tears were streaming down Wendy's eyes. "I didn't see that coming." Suki tells her comrades with a grin. "Let us go. This is enough fun for today." Niko orders her comrades.

"How dare you!" Erza yells as she tried to cut one of them down but they were disappearing "Until we meet again Titania." The voice soon faded.

"Wendy you can heal them right?" Lisanna asked her as Wendy was still crying "I'll try to..." She wipes her tears away.

Wendy put her hands together and closes her eyes "Toria!" She chanted as a magic circle appeared above them. The area was glowing as the boys watched.

Both Juvia's and Carla body were glowing as they started to heal now

Both Juvia's and Carla body were glowing as they started to heal now. Hyde had Juvia in his arms, her face was against his chest as he was still in tears.

The boys wanted to help the girls but fear took over them...they were afraid of those dark wizards. They wanted to fight to protect the girls but fear prevented them from moving.

They all went back to the Tetsu Family Hot Spring's in silent neither the girls or boys made a single sound at all.

The girls walked towards the room they are staying in as Mahiru grabbed Levy's wrist "...Levy..." he whispered her name. Levy didn't look at him "What is it Mahiru?"

Mahiru looks down as he spoke up "...I'm sorry that we didn't help you girls..." she still didn't make eye contact with him. Mahiru let go of her wrist as she slid the door close on him.

Licht looked at Hyde, who was looking down at his hands "Hyde, Juvia will be okay so stop being so sad." Licht whispered as he looked away "I know...but why couldn't we help them?" Hyde asked his Eve.

They all looked down "Fear took over our bodies, we never faced anybody with that kind of powers like that. It would have been our first fight with someone that strong." Mikuni answered Hyde's question.

The girls Pov

The girls were looking at Juvia and Carla they were still injured but their wounds are not as deep as before. They were quiet until they heard both Juvia and Carla wake up.