Shopping

No one Pov

Tetsu left for school early in the morning and won't be back for hours. Hugh went with him because of the long distances between an Eve and their Servamp.

Of course Wendy was sad since she couldn't tell him 'Good Morning' or even tell him 'Have a good day' she really wanted to tell her new boyfriend. Even so the other girls wish they could tell their new boyfriends too.

The girls were getting ready to go shopping to get more clothes for themselves since they didn't have any. Plus their clothes were torn and ripped from their battle with the dark wizards.

Before Tetsu left he left the an envelope each with money before leaving to school when they were asleep. The boys each gave them money so they can go shopping for clothes, shoes and just in case if they get hungry.

They were at the stores looking around "Lucy look at this isn't it cute?" Lisanna asked Lucy holding up a white sundress with Daisy's on the bottom. "Its very cute Lisanna you should try it on." Lucy tells her.

Lisanna smiles at this "You think it'll look good on me?" She asked the blonde wizard as she nodded "Yes, I'm positive that it would good on you. You should try this hat that has the daisies on top." Lucy says as she handed the hat to Lisanna. Lisanna nodded as she took it so she can try it on.

"Wendy you should try this on?" Evergreen holds up a green tank top and a light blue skirt. "O-okay Evergreen-san." Wendy goes to try it on. Of course Wendy was a little embarrassed by the outfit a little.

Cana looks around the shop looking a little disappointed "I can't find my style at all. Might as well try something else on that might suit me." Cana mumbles as she walked around. She sees a dark purple crop top and black jeans, she decided to try that on.

Lucy found a pink shirt and black jean shorts that she tried on and she loved it. Lucy did try on a bunch of other clothes and the girls did too.

After two hours of shopping the girls got some clothes and started walking while talking about the boys and how nice Tokyo looks. They were happy and were looking for a place to eat which was hard for them to decides.

"You girls sure are enjoying this world."

The girls turned around to see the ones that sent them here as their eyes widen at who they saw. "You." Erza growled at them with a glare as the other girls glared at them too.

These were the people that beat them and sent them to this world without warning not like they will even give them a warning. After all they are dark wizards that do whatever they want even killing people.

The dark wizards all smiled the girl known as Niko lifts her hand up as a dark magic circle appears destroying everything around her causing the crowd of people to be scared and run away in fear.

"Darkness Surround"

 A black mist was spreading around the area and the girls looked surprised

A black mist was spreading around the area and the girls looked surprised. "You have more then one magic?" Mira asked Niko while glaring at her.

"STOP IT!!" Levy shouted as she and the other girls were very worried about all the innocent bystanders. "Leave them alone!! These people are not involved!!!" Evergreen shouted at those dark wizards.

The dark wizards only smiled at the girls as they were ready to battle them again. "If you want to fight then so be it!" Mirajane says giving them her deathly glare.

All girls clutched their fist tightly "We won't let you get away this time!!" Juvia shouted at them as the girls teleported themselves and the dark wizards to an abandon building.

To be continued