Missing Girls

Misono Pov

It was now morning, I just woke up as well as Shirota and the other boys. "Morning already?" Hyde yawned still sleepy. There was no school since summer break is here now.

We all got dressed in our clothes as we went to the girls room. Lily knocks on the wooden door but no answer he knocks again.

"Why aren't they answering us?" I asked as Tetsu just slides the door open. But nobody was in the room it was spotless. "Where are the girl?!" Jeje asked/shouted.

We looked around until Hugh the Servamp of Pride spoke up "I found a note."

No one's Pov

Mikuni grabbed the note and began to read it. "Dear Boys if your reading this then that means you know we left...we left because we love you boys. We don't want to bring you into danger at all. I'm sorry but this is goodbye, we're so sorry...Love the girls."

The boys had a sad expression on their faces as they were hurt and worried about the girls.

Mikuni crumbled the note "Why would they do that to us..." He whispered to the guys. "They wanted to protect us..." Licht whispered back as well.

The boys were quiet now...but heard a voice as they looked up to the ceiling.

"You we're the boys from earlier?"

"They sure are, you boys will do to lure them to us." Person laughs.

Before the boys can do anything they fell unconscious...

To the girls.

The girls were hiding in a different abandon building. All the girls looked at each other and smiled..

Soon a black mist went towards Erza's hand turning to a letter.

"What is it Erza?" Evergreen asked as Erza struggled her shoulders as she open it. Erza's eyes widen as she handed it to Cana.

Cana decided to read it out loud:

"We have your boys that you love. If you want them back meet us at the building we fought in. You girls better be prepared to die."

The girls felt angry they left cause they didn't want to put the boys in danger. "Juvia thinks we should go and save them." Juvia tells them.

"Yeah we can't leave them!" Lucy yells with a worried look. "Lu-chan is right they helped us even though they didn't know us." Levy agreed.

"We're with you girls we need to save the boys we love." Lisanna tells them.

The girls are on their way to the building to save the ones that they fell in love with.

To be continued