Beach Day

Wendy Pov

Ever since we decided to live our lives here, we have all been so busy. I go to school with Tetsu and the other girls work almost everyday.

Tetsu and me will be in Highschool in three months since its summer vacation now as for Mahiru and Misono they graduated Highschool now.

Right now we are all going to the beach to have some fun. "Ready Wendy!" Lucy yelled my name. "Yep" I answered her back.

"Wendy you ready to start your summer break?" Levy asked me as I smiled an answered her "Yes!"

We all met the boys at the beach but we went into the changing room first, once we came out all the boys at the beach including our boyfriends were staring at us and started having nosebleeds.

No one Pov

Every boy was having a nosebleed and the girls at the beach were admiring them.

"You know boys if you keep bleeding you'll pass out." Cana told all the guys at the beach.

"Y-you girls look g-great.. " Misono tried not to have another nosebleed. "Y-yeah really great...and troublesome..." Kuro says while glaring at all the boys.

The girls giggled and tackled their boyfriends.

Wendy, Carla, Tetsu and Hugh are building a sand castle. Mira and Mikuni are in the water along with the others expect for Lucy and Kuro.

Kuro takes another glance at Lucy's figured "How are you and your friends living your new lives here?" Kuro asked her.

Lucy looked at him with a cute smile "We are doing very great. We love it here so much already." She answered her boyfriend with a smile.

Kuro was about to speak until Erza spoke up "We are not gonna lie we do miss our home Fairy Tail but we decided to stay here to be with the ones that we love."

All the boys are now blushing as the girls smile and blushes too.

Everyone was having the time of their lives here. It was now getting late now so they packed up their stuff and go back to their homes.

To be continued