Return or Stay?

No one's Pov

The girls woke up as they tied the dark wizards up that were still unconscious.

Lucy sighed "Geez that sure took a lot out of us." She told the girls as they agreed.

"*Cough*" all the girls turn around to see all the boys arms cross and looking at them serious. 'Oh right...the boys...' All the girls thought.

They were sweating nervously "Y-yes...?" Wendy asked nervously "Girls why did you leave?" Misono asked them.

"We thought if we left then you guys would be safe..." Lisanna looked down. "But I guess we were wrong about that..." Mirajane said as she looked away with a sad smile.

All the girls looked at the boys "We just ended up bringing you guys into our mess, that could have gotten you killed." Cana sadly says to them.

"We don't need you girls to protect us you know!" Hyde shouted at the girls. "But-" Juvia was cut off "We're strong enough to protect ourselves." Mahiru tells them.

It was the girls turn to be quiet now as they looked at the boys shocked. A bright light appeared as it turned into a portal, a woman and 3 men were behind her.

"Okay boys take those dark wizards to the magic council." The Woman ordered them "Yes Ma'am!" They picked the group of Wizards up.

The woman turned to look at them "You girls are from Fairy Tail, correct?" The Woman asked the girls. "Um yes..." Lucy answered her. 

"My name is Nina and my magic is opening portals to another world. I felt something was wrong when your master said you went missing to take down those wizards." Nina tells them.

The girls were happy to know Fairy Tail is looking for them. "Anyway you girls ready to go back to EarthLand?" She asked them as the girls looked at the boys faces that are in pure shock.

"W-wait what do you mean?" Tetsu asked. Nina looked at the boys then to the girls. "Erza, Lucy, Mirajane, Juvia, Evergreen, Wendy, Levy, Cana and Lisanna. You may choose stay here or return to Earthland?" Everyone looked at her.

The girls looked at each other nodding already knowing their answer. "When we first came here we we're prepare to leave the ones we love once we found a way back..." Evergreen says.

"But we fell more in love with these boys that we don't want to be apart from them at all..." Lisanna continued.

The boys were happy and shocked as well, Nina than smiled at them. "Alright is there anything you want me to tell Master Makarov?"  Nina asked them.

"Yes one sec." Cana says as she looked at the girls and they nodded as they all touched the card Cana has in her hand. The card started glowing as it turned to a letter. "This has everyone thoughts in this." Cana tells Nina.

Cana gave Nina the letter as she took the letter from Cana hand. "Very well I will take my leave." Nina tells them as she disappeared.

The girls are now hugging the ones that they love now.

To be continued