Mira & Lisanna vs Lynx & Ren

Mira Pov

I glared at the people that we fought before. "Oh lookie we're your opponents again!" Lynx says with a smile.

I close my eyes "Yes it seems that way doesn't it." I open my eyes "but I will not lose to you again." My body has an aura around it.

"Satan Soul: Sitri."

Lynx smiled at me "So this is Sitri!" "Dark Streaks!" Lynx shouts a dark hands try to attack me but I dodge and attack her from behind with a strong kick

"Evil Sparks!" I shout as I hit her again with spark. I see her get up "Black Net!" A black net is on me. "What is this why can't I get out of this?" I asked struggling to get out.

"Hehe this spell allows the person that gets caught in the spell to not be able to get out and drains your magic." Lynx smiles evilly. "Poison Air!"

"Hehe..." I chuckle and that catches her attention. "What are you laughing about and how are you able to breath this poison!" She shouted.

I breath in the poison "Poison has always been my favorite." I glared at her "Evil Flame Explosion!" I attacked her.

"Mira! Are you alright!" I turn to see who it was and I smile. "Yes. Mikuni."

Lisanna Pov

I keep attacking my opponent Ren once again. I kicked him sending him flying.

"I will not give up!" "Explosion!" I was waiting for the attack but it never came but someone was holding me

"Are you okay Lisanna?" "Misono!" I called out his name and he smiles at me.

"Hands of Death." Hands come straight at me and Misono but I get out of his hold and start cutting the hands.

"Tch your very strong girl." Ren tells me. "You are to Ren." I smiled at him. I see Misono taped his foot on the ground and a chair ties Ren down to it.

I took that as my chance "ahh!" I managed to hurt him more. He was on the ground but I heard him mumble something as Misono gets hurt by purple thunder. "MISONO!!!"

I heard Mira-nee call out Mikuni name too and Mira got thrown to me. "M-Mira-nee..." I try to grab her hand as she managed to grab mine "Lisanna..."

We both got up still holding hands "Dark Claws!" We both did a unison Raid as it hit both Ren and Lynx knocking them both out cold.

We both collapse to the ground.

To be continued