Erza vs Niko

Erza Pov

"Rabbit Armor" I chanted as I am now in this rabbit armor with a red and black duel blades.

I attacked Niko "You gotten fast Titania!" Niko shouted with a smile "Ghost Fireworks!"

Ghosts come straight at me, I try to dodge them. "ERZA BEHIND YOU!" Licht shouted to me.

I turned my head as I got slammed to the wall. "Aha..." I said in pain. "Just give up Titania you don't stand a chance against me." Niko smirks at me.

"You know you should really pay attention to your surroundings." I smirked at her as she turns her head around fast, Licht managed to kick her towards the wall.

I looked up "Nice one Licht." I told him with a small smile. "Thanks Erza. We will talk later of why you left." Licht told me as I nodded "Okay."

The dust cleared as Niko stood up "You! How did you get out of those ropes?!" Niko shouted "We had help from a little white cat." Licht glared at her. "I will not lose to you! I will defeat you, I swear I will with all my power." I told her.

I ran up to her as I swung my swords at her as I managed to cut her on the arm. "Zero Slash!" Niko tries to attack me and Licht but we dodge until she attacks again "Dark Capriccio!" Both me and Licht were hit this time.

I stood up as I attack her again "Prepare yourself!" I injured her as she was on the floor "Great job Erza." Licht tells me as I smile at him as I feel a great amount of magic coming from Niko.

She stands up as black mist is around us "Dark Orb!" She threw a black orb and it hits me making my armor break. "Japanese Clothes!" I chanted and went to attack her again "Immobilization" Niko chanted as she froze me. "Dark Blast." She hits me and undone my armor again. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

Branches come from the ground and ties me up by my arms and legs.

Licht tries to stand up but couldn't, Niko hit him on his left leg as he is in pain. "Haha looks like the mighty titania has fallen!" Niko shouted at me.

Niko licks her fingers "Dark whip." a black magic whip appears in her hand as she hits my body with the whip "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I cried in pain from it. It hurts so much...just like with her how she tortured me...

But even so I can't give up at all "I will not give up! Second Origin! Nakagami Armor!" I chanted as the branches disappeared as I was in my strongest armor now.

"Dark Pillar!" I cut the dark pillar in half. "Your fate is sealed! All my enemies have fallen by this armor!" I shouted at her as Niko eyes widen in fear.

"N-no please!" Niko coward in fear 'I didn't think her armor was this strong!'

I looked Niko in the eyes "Prepare yourself once again!" I shouted at her as Nika backed away "NO!"

"Nakagami Starlight!" I chanted as I slashed her with my weapon, she flew and hit the ground hard. My armored disappeared as I am in my riped clothes.

Suddenly I felt dizzy, I saw Licht face but it was getting blurry. "ERZA!!" Licht called out my name as everything went black.

No one Pov

Licht crawled to Erza as he laid her head on his lap. He smiled at seeing the one he loves again, he hopes she won't leave him again.

As for Niko she was completely unconscious, Erza defeated her and wounded her badly just as she did to her.

To be continued