Chapter 2: This Can't Be Happening

This can't be happening! Jack Frost is not in my work place, he is not seeing me dress like a maid and he is not giving me a look like his going to eat me. This is just a dream, a very bad dream. "Moon-San, you have to help the Master." I hear as I look behind me to see Akari whisper as she walks by with a tray. I turn back to see Jack is still there... I'm not dreaming. "Umm... Right this way Master." I say as I start to walk off, I have a plan I just have to time it right. I hear Jack follow me to the back were we serve our 'rich' masters.

I stop and open the curtain for Jack as he looks at me making my cheeks red, I don't like him looking at me like that. Finally he walks in and I follow behind closing the curtain. "Okay, we need too.." I start to say as I turn around to see Jack super close to me again. I also never notice how tall he was making me look up at him. "What do we need to do Elsa?" He ask using my first name, wait... He used my first name, I'll ask him about it later, right now I need to know why his here. "What are you doing here?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest, I feel so naked standing in front of him. I see him start to put his hand in his pocket when I hear footsteps behind us. I need to talk to Jack alone. "Actually, just wait here, I need to tell Sato-San that I'm taking my break. Stay here." I say.

I see Jack smile again, "Dose that mean we can have dinner together?" I narrow my eyes, "No, we are not having dinner together, we are going to talk." I say making Jack shake his head and take his hand out of his pocket. "I'm not telling you anything unless you agree to have dinner with me. And you have to answer my questions also." He steps close to me, "We don't want this little, secret to get out, right?" He ask giving me a dark smile. I couldn't believe it, this bastard was blackmailing me! "Are you blackmailing me Frost-San?" I hiss making him nod, "Oh I am Elsa, I am. And if I were you, you'll take my offer."

I kept my eyes piercing into his, I had no choice. I sigh, "Fine, I'll have dinner with you, just... Wait outside for me." "What a great answer." Jack agreed making me glare at him more, I hate him.

***

After putting on a long jacket and some sweats so no one would see me in my uniform, I walked outside to see Jack lending on a pole waiting for me. He put on a black leather jacket to stay warm in this fall weather and he almost looked like a movie star how he was standing. Almost like a jackass version of James Dean. As soon as Jack sees me he walks up to me, "You changed." He says, he was mocking me. "Don't start with me Frost-San, I'm in no mood now lets go have dinner." I say as I walk past him but not before I see him chuckle under his breath, he was enjoying this to much.

We got our table at a sushi restaurant about a block away form Cafe Maid. I order my sushi with some green tea while Jack order his meal with a soda. As soon as the waiter left, I looked at Jack. "What are you doing here?" I ask. Jack puts his elbows on the table, "Well I'm having dinner with one and only Ice Queen of course." I couldn't stop myself from rolling my eyes, "You know what I mean you jerk, what were you doing at Cafe Maid?" Jack was looking mysterious tonight for some reason, it was like he was hiding something form me. "I was looking for you." He says making my skip a beat, something I couldn't control.

"Wh...Why?" I ask confused and even a little scared. It just hit me that I really don't know nothing about Jack Frost behinds what everyone else knows. All I know is he could be a rapist or even a murder! I quickly shook that thought away, I've been watching way to many crime shows, I need to take a breath. I watch as Jack moves his hand off the table and what it looked like he was digging through his pocket. I wait until I see him pull out a cell phone, my cell phone. "Oh my god." I say as I grab it from him and look at it, what the hell?