Chapter 16: Crash

Chapter 16: Crash

    I woke up feeling the sun on my skin and someone around my chest. I turn my head to see Jack sleeping making me sit up quickly pulling the blankets up my chest, did last night really happen? I pull the blankets down a little to see that I was naked. "Oh God." I say quietly pulling my knees up and rest my head. "Good morning." I hear next to me before I feel a pair of lips on my arm making me look to see Jack kissing me. "Oh, did I wake you?" I ask making him shake his head, "No, I was starting to wake up." He says as he stretches. I watched him to see he still had no shirt on and I'm wondering if he was as naked as I was. "Umm... Jack." I ask making him look at me.

    "Umm... Did we..." I started to say but he was already nodding as he holds up two fingers. "Twice." He said with a smile making my cheeks get warm. "Oh God." I say again and burry my head into my knees only to make Jack laugh as he wraps his arms around me. "Was it that bad?" He ask making me turn to him, "No... God no! It was wonderful. It just... It felt like a dream." I sigh as I kiss him softly but he wouldn't let me go making me kiss him deeper. "It was no dream Elsa." He says making me smile a little, but I still had to be sure. "Umm... Jack. How do you feel about me?" I ask making him raise an eyebrow before he pulls me in, "You want me to tell you what I told you last night?" He ask making me nod kind of embarrassed by asking him.

    I tilt my head up at him, "Elsa Moon, I love you." He says making me smile, it was real, he really did love me. "Do you want me to say it again?" He ask making me laugh as I pull back, "No... Maybe later." I say making him laugh as he gets out of bed and I couldn't help but look at him, everything that happened last night came back into my mind. I know people say their first time was magical but it really was magical and honestly, I can't wait till we can do it again. "You're staying for breakfast right?" Jack ask I didn't even notice he wasn't in his room anymore. "Umm, yes, I think you're mother would have a cow if I missed that." Then I remembered what Jack told Angel.

    "You're family thinks we're engaged..." I say as Jack steps out form his bathroom wearing a sweatshirt and some loose pajamas pants. "They do." He says holding another pair of sweatshirt and pajamas pants for me. "Jack... I don't think I can fake this relationship with how I feel about you. And well with how you feel about me." I say as I start to change in front of him, not like he hasn't seen me like this before. After I put my sweatshirt on, I feel a pair of arms around me, "Elsa love, I never faked this relationship. I told you I was selfish from hiding my feelings from you but, I've always wanted to have you for myself."

    I feel him start to sit pulling me into his lap. It felt good hearing him say that, I guess we were an actual couple now. He moves his hands up to my neck pulling the ring out from hiding. "I think it's time to tell you what the meaning of this ring is." He says as he locks eyes with me. "When my father started to date my mother, he bought this ring right after their first date. He waited until their third date to ask her to marry him." "That's awful quick." I say making him laugh, "The heart tells you what you want. And that's what his heart wanted." I guess he was right, if Jack asked me to marry him right now, I don't think I would hesitate and say yes. I mean, I've been in love with him for two years, I just didn't want to admit it.

    "My mother said no." He continued but I wasn't surprised at all. "But she had her reason, being in the military, people think they get paid more then the NFL but it's not true, they honestly don't get paid enough, but my mother didn't want to take the risk of my father being that kind of man, the man that married her because of money." "So I'm guessing she didn't know that he was rich huh?" I ask making him smile, "Remind you of someone?" Jack asked making me turn away, "You changed your last name how was I supposed to know." I say as Jack kisses my neck, "I tease love, but no she didn't. But she didn't break up with him, in fact they dated for about a month before my dad told her his real job.