Chapter 4: Wake Up Call

    I hear my alarm go off making my eyes shot open. I groan as I turn off my alarm and out my pillow over my head, "Please let me sleep for just a few more minutes... Or hours." I whisper to myself as I hear my phone go off again but this time it wasn't my alarm. I move my head to see my phone, an unknown number texted me.

You better be up and getting ready.

    The text said making me raise an eyebrow, "Who..." I say as I text back asking who it was. I see the three little dots before I see a reply making me scream and roll off my bed. "Ow ow ow!" I scream as I hold my head and see my phone light up again. I see the second text just say, Your boss. And the third text said, You better not be ignoring me. How did Frost get my number!? I grab my phone again as I sat cross legged on the floor.

How did you get my number!?

I have my ways, you should be getting ready, my driver will picking you up in an hour.

    I can't believe he was already bossing me around! I huff as I lock my phone before I yawn and slowly walk my way into the bathroom to take a shower. This was the worse wake up call ever. As I made my way to the bathroom, I see my mother laying on the couch asleep, she must of been to tried to even make it to her room. I quietly walk to her as I put a blanket on her, before I turned to walk back to take my shower, I saw something on the floor that hurt my heart. It was a picture of my father and my mother when they were younger.

    They were childhood sweethearts, they grow up right next to each other and I guess dad was obsessed with her but he always says it was the other way around. Anna and I don't know the full truth on that but we know for sure that they were crazy for each other. Even now mom can't think of being with anyone else but my father. I smile a little I should go see my father today after work, that would make her happy I though as I make my way to the bathroom, I can't stall anymore, who knows what Frost has planned for me today.

***

    After my shower, I put my hair in a french braid while it was still wet and put on a pair of easy to move leggings and a loose tan top, everything to make it easy to work in and nothing flattering enough for that damn Frost. I look at my phone to see that I have about twenty minutes before my ride was suppose to be here, just enough time to eat. I make myself some tea and a nice breakfast sandwich before I hear my phone ring, another unknown number. "Hello?" I answer as I take a bite of my sandwich. "Moon-San, your car is waiting for you." I hear on the other line making me chock on my sandwich.

    "What!?" I cough out as I take a drink water to get whatever in my throat out. "Your car is out front." The other line said before I hear a click. You got to be kidding me! I still have fifteen minutes. I growl as I grab a napkin to hold my sandwich as I start to walk to the door. I stop when I see a pen and paper remind myself that my family dosen't know I'm working somewhere else. I quickly wrote a note telling them I would be home late and I'll see them tonight. I step outside to not see a limo but a beautiful Mitsubishi 3rd gen electric blue Eclipse with a man standing in front of it.

    I slowly walk to the man, my mind not believe what I'm seeing. "Moo-San?" the man ask making me nod, "That's me." I say as the man bows, "I'm Hano Riku, I'll be your driver." I return the bow as he opens the door for me. "Thank you." I say as he close the door and get in the driver sit. "Hano-San, whose car is this?" I ask as we start to drive. Riku Hano looked like he was in his late twenties early thirties with slick back black hair and brown eyes, he didn't look like someone who would drive this kind of car. And this car was my dream car, I've always love Eclipse since I saw a picture of my dad driving one when he was a teenager.