Chapter 10: She's My Fiancé

"She's my fiancé." I hear Jack say making me look at him with a look of shock. "What!?" I say and hear Birdie say which me making me look at her. she looked shocked also pissed and the look of death was in her eyes. "You're so full of shit, you two are not engaged. Your family would never set up another arranged marriage after what happened to us." Birdie says crossing her arms. What happened to them? I thought, whoever this girl was in Jack's past and is still living there, she had to be put in her place. Even thought I would never in a million years marry Jack I decided to pretend and help Jack, at less for now. I put one arm around Jack's waist and put my other hand on his chest placing my head on her arm. "His not lying. I was just surprised because we don't like to tell anyone." I say making me look at Jack, "Babe... you promised me that we wouldn't tell anyone." I say.

I feel him tighten his hand on my waist, "I'm sorry love, it just slipped out." He says making me giggle as I look back at Birdie, "I'm sorry for the confusion... Ugh, gosh this is embarrassing, I'm sorry dearie, what's your name again?" I ask making her cheeks get red with rage, I might be having a little to harsh but I was also having way to much fun with this. I see Birdie step close to us but she kept her eyes locked on mine. "I'm Lou Birdie, best remember that name Moon-San." You could feel the tension between Birdie and I as we kept glaring at us.

"Why are you here Lou-San?" Jack ask pulling me back a little so I don't attack her. Birdie took the hint to back off and stepped back. "I was going to surprise you and let you know I'm back in town." She says batting her eyes, making me glare, Jack might not be my man but right now I have to make her believe that he is. "I told you not to bother with seeing me again." Jack says a little more harshly then I've even heard before. Birdie took a brave step by stepping up to Jack putting a hand on his free arm that I wasn't on.

"Jackie, I know you didn't mean that." She purrs making me step in front of Jack, blocking Birdie from him. "Look, sweetie, I know your history. (I didn't) And Jack is still getting over what happened, and seeing you right now is really hurting him. So I think it's best you just leave mine Jack alone." I hiss. Why was I being so protective of Jack, why was I feeling so upset seeing Birdie here trying to flirt with Jack, it was making me so angry seeing him like this. Birdie looks over at me, "Aren't you going to say anything!?" She yells. I feel Jack's hands go on my shoulders, "My girl has spoken, I think it's time for you to leave." Jack says holding me close as he wraps his arms around my shoulders.

I can see Birdie's face turning red with angry, "Fine I'll leave. But just so you both know, this isn't the last you'll see of me." She says as she starts to walk off. I look up at Jack with a question look as he watched Birdie. "What do you mean Lou-San?" Jack ask making her stop. She turns her head looking over her shoulder, "Oh, you didn't hear? I'll be going to school with you Fujitsu-Chan." She says with a big smile making my eyes widen and Jack tighten his grip. "Why?" He ask making her shrug, "I mean I have to finish school don't I? And your school is the best of the best." She says as she turns back to us. She claps her hands together with excitement, "Why don't you two have lunch with me tomorrow. And we can talk about this fake little thing you're doing." She locks eyes with me.

"There's nothing to say Lou-San. My family wants me run the company when I graduate and I need someone next to me. So I chose Elsa." I don't know what his talking about, and I don't know these two history but I'll do whatever I can to make this bitch leave. I can see tears start to go into Birdie's eyes and she looks at Jack, "That's a dirty lie! You had someone to run the company with! Me! And you throw that away!" I watch as Birdie looks at me and points at Jack and I, "I know this fake engagement is just that... Fake. And I will find out." She hisses before she turns on her heel and leaves finally.