Chapter 14: My Heart I Surrender

    It was nice to be at Jack's house just relaxing and watching a movie. Tonight we decided to watch IT which I don't know how I let him talk me into watching that movie. "You understand kids die in this movie right?" I ask as I grab the popcorn out of the microwave. "Now now Elsa, it's just a movie about an evil clown that eat children." Jack answers as he puts the movie in the DVD player and sits on the couch with a blanket and two cokes on the table. "You just made it worse." I said as I put the popcorn on the table and sit down. Jack moves closer to me, "Hey, if you get scared, I'm right here. I'll protect you." He says as he puts his arm around me pulling me in as he starts the movie.

    I should move away, because I don't understand why his even sitting this close to me. "How's that crush of your doing?" I ask with a little smile. "It might be getting out of control." Jack says making me lay on my head on his chest, "Any new feelings bubbling in you?" I ask trying not to sound like I had new feelings for him. "New feelings? I told you Elsa, I won't fall in love with you." He says hurting my heart a little but I don't say anything. "Are you falling in love with me?" I hear him ask and I tried not to move a muscle or anything.

    "Please Frost, you're still a pain in the ass." I lie I can't tell him I'm in love with him. "I just want to make sure. We need to keep this relationship to stay professional." Jack says as we watch the movie. The opening scene already had me in Jack's arms scared out of my mind. "You are such a jerk making me watch this." I say with a yelp form another jump scare. I hear Jack start to laugh a little as he rubs my back, "Hush love, you'll be just fine." He says as I feel him kiss the top of my head. "You don't have to do that, we're alone." I say feeling my cheeks get red. "I know we are. I wanted to do that." He says making me squeeze my fist, it's hard being like this and not kissing him.

    The more we watch the movie, and the more I got scared, the more I was holding onto Jack. Even after the movie I wouldn't leave his side. "Just admit you liked the movie." Jack says as we go into his bed. He starts to take off his shirt and get into bed while I walk out of the bathroom wearing my nightgown. "It was a good movie, it was just scary." I say as I put my head on his chest again and he wraps his arms around me. "For an Ice Queen, you get scared fast." He says with a laugh making me glare at him, "You are the biggest ass in the whole world." I say only to make him laugh again as he holds me close. "Shh... go to sleep, I won't let anything happen to you." He says as I close my eyes, I need my sleep. Tomorrow was going to be hell.

***

    I was standing by the Koi Pond in Jack's back yard again, just watching the fishes swim until I hear a noise behind me. As I turn I see a pair of hands go around my neck pushing me to the ground my hair touching the water. "I need you to stay close to my cousin because once his distracted, I can come in..." I hear a voice say as I look up to see Roxas pinning me down. I wanted to scream, or push him away but he was just to strong. "For the kill." Roxas yells as he puts my head in the water and I struggle to get some air, slowly dying without telling Jack how I feel... To warn him.

***

    I woke up with a start, breathing fast and feeling my whole body shake. "Elsa?" I hear next to me to see Jack starting to wake up. "Jack..." I say quickly wiping the tears from eyes not even knowing I was crying. "I didn't mean to wake you, please go back to sleep." I say. "What's the matter dearie?" He ask sitting up with me. "I... I had a nightmare." I say my voice shaking. "It was just a bad dream. Maybe because of that movie, I'm sorry Elsa." Jack says but it wasn't the movie... It was something else. "I don't think it was the movie Jack, it felt like it was really happening, like it has happen." I say trying to figure out how that is true.