Chapter 8: Maid by Day, Princess by Night

Jack's house in the front looked like a normal house with just with just the porch lights on. But in the back, it was just like Jack said, it was a fairytale. It was like walking in Rikugien Garden in Tokyo. There were lights everywhere, even some of the flowers looked like they were glowing. I tighten my arm around Jack's arm making him place his hand on my making me look up at him, "Hey it's going to be alright." "Easy for you to say, you deal with rich people all the time, I'm just a maid remember?" I say making him smile, "Yes but a very beautiful maid, and tonight you're not a maid remember? You are my date." He says again making me roll my eyes, he was such a charmer.

We start to walk up the stairs to the porch to see at less a dozen people up there talking and drinking. I see a waiter walk over to Jack and I holding a plate of drinks. "Wine ma'am?" The waiter ask as Jack takes two glasses and hands one to me. "Wait... I..." I start to say but the waiter was already gone. I turn back to Jack as he takes a sip of his wine, "Jack, I don't drink..." I say not wanting to tell him why I didn't drink, there was no reason for him to know. "Come now Elsa, one drink won't hurt plus if you do drink to much, Riku-San will take you back to your friends house." I couldn't argue with that so I slowly take a sip feeling the cold bubbles going down my throat and already feeling my cheeks getting warm. Damn myself for being a lightweight.

I take Jack's arm again as we start to walk through the crowd of people until we reach a man that had his hair slicked back and was wearing some glasses and I knew right away that was Jack's father Haru Fujita. Right next to him was Jack's mother Amy wearing a beautiful long sliver dress that made a small train behind her and next to her wearing a pink Kimono with purple flowers on it I'm guessing is Jack's sister and she looked just like her father with long black hair that was tied back with a pink ribbon. I see the little girl look our way as she gives a big smile, "Jack!" She screams as she starts to run to us.

I watch as Jack goes close to the ground as the little girl jumps into Jack's arms for a big bear hug. "Hello birthday girl!" Jack says as she kisses the little girl on the cheek making her giggle. I see Jack turn to me, "Elsa, this is my sister Fujita Emma." I bow to Emma, "It's nice to meet you Fujita-San." I say making Emma giggle, "Just Emma, I don't like being called my last name." She says making me smile, "Neither dose your brother." I say locking eyes with Jack only to have give me that rare smile I like.

"Is Elsa your date brother?" Emma ask making Jack nod, "She is. She's very pretty isn't she?" I feel my cheeks get red as I take  another drink of my wine finishing it off. I might need a lot of wine tonight if this is how Jack is going to be acting, I need to keep my emotions under wrap. I see a waiter walk by again as I grab another glass while Jack wasn't looking. "Ah Elsa, you made it." I hear a sweet but terrifying voice making me look to see Amy and her husband walk to us. I quickly bow as they stop in front of us. "It's lovely to see you again Mrs. Fujita, and an honor to meet you Fujita-San." I say as I straighten back up to see Haru looking me up and down.

"So you are the girl my wife has been talking about huh? She is quite fascinated by you." Haru says making me blush a little as I look at Amy who just shrugs and takes another drink of her wine making me copy. "I also hear you are working for my son, he is being a gentleman to you I hope." Haru ask as he looks at Jack who put his little sister down. "Of course Mr. Fujita." I say making Jack quickly look at me like he was shocked. "Fujita-Chan has been nothing but a gentleman, and a wonderful friend to say the less. I'm very honored to work for him and to call him my friend." I say keeping my eye contact with Jack, I couldn't tell what he as thinking and he wasn't showing anything through his eyes which scared me.

"I'm glade to hear that, my son can be a tuff bastard some times, specially with woman." Haru says making Amy laugh, "I wonder where he gets that from." She says as she smacks her husband's arm making him stiff up, "When we first meet, he was a such a heartbreaker. Girls wanted to be with him and he just turned them down one by one. But for some odd reason, he wouldn't leave me alone. We even caught him trying to sneak on my base I was working at to see me." She says with a laugh as Haru cleared his throat, "I won't apologize for that my dear." He says as he turns Amy to face him grabbing her chin lightly, "You know why I did some crazy actions back then." He say as he kissed her lightly making Emma and gag and Jack roll his eyes.