Chapter 5: Like Mother, Like Son

I look at myself in the mirror and sigh, at less this outfit was longer then my old one. I put my hat on and look around Jack's room. I didn't even have a chance to check it out before I rushed in her to changed. His room was like a normal teenager room, messy and boyish. He had posters of cars in his room, his laptop on his desk along with some of his school books. I walk closer to see a lot of paperwork on his disk too that weren't school related.

I pick one up and look to see the Fujita's logo on it and I knew it was something to do with his work. I really wanted to read it, I wanted to see what he was working on. I could feel the curious cat on my shoulder whispering in my ear telling me to look at it. But I knew better, my father would kill me if I looked into someone private stuff. I put the file down and smiled to myself as I turn to see Jack standing in the doorway. One arm on the door way as he looked at me, with a grin on his face. I feel my body stiff up, how long was he there for? "Well, did you find what you were looking for?" He ask still grinding. I cross my arms over my chest, "I... I didn't look at it, I promise." I say.

I watch as Jack pushes off the doorway and walk to me, I was scared that he was going to get pissed at me. Jack stands in front of me and looks passed my shoulder and then back at me. "There was nothing for you to look at anyways, just some paperwork for my father." He says as he turns away from me and starts to walk out of the room. "Come on Elsa." He says as he turns to me, "I want a sandwich." He says and smiles at me again. I huff, "That is the most sexists thing I've ever heard." I say as he started to laugh, "And yet, it is super funny."

I could tell he was joking, that smile told it all. "But honestly, I really am hungry, could you make me some food? Please?" He ask his voice going sweet making me smile a little, "Sure." I say as I go past him but stop in the doorway right next to him, "Master Jack." I whisper and I see his cheeks get red again and he turns away. I giggle a little as I walk into the kitchen and start to make whatever I can find in the fridge which... Wasn't much. "Do you not go shopping?"

I turn to see that Jack had go back into his room and grab his laptop. "Oh, I guess Roni hasn't stop by to fill the fridge up yet. I'm sorry about that." Jack said as he sat at the table and open his laptop. "Then, would you like me to try and make something else for you? I mean you have..." I look back in the fridge, "Some chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce. I can make a mean buffalo chicken pasta." I say as I turn back to Jack and feels my cheeks get red, while I wasn't looking, Jack put on some reading glasses and it just made him so much hotter.

"Will that be ready by lunch?" He ask making me remember what I was doing and reminding myself that Jack Frost isn't hot, or sexy or anything. He was my boss, a man who had paid for hospital, that's it. I clear my throat, "Umm yes, yes it will be. I'll get it started right now." I say quickly as I start to look around for pots, the noodles and everything else I need to make lunch. I find everything, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, his kitchen wasn't huge. I start to prepare my chicken and get it in the oven. While that was cooking, I look a little more in the fridge to see some greens, easy enough to make a salad.

It was way to quite in here, all I can hear is Jack typing and me cutting up some lettuce. I turn to Jack to see him so comfortable in his environment. "Umm. Master Jack?" I say making me him stiffing up before he turns his head to me, "Umm, yes Elsa?" He ask, his cheeks were red again, god it's fun to tease him finally. "Can you maybe put on some music? It's way to quite in here." I say. "Music huh? Sure." Jack says as I see him turn back to his laptop I'm guessing to open up his ITunes. We wait as I hear some Lindsey Stirling start to play.

"Lindsey Stirling huh?" I ask as I start to cut again. "Hey, don't judge me, she makes great music." I hear Jack making me giggle, "I'm not judging, I like her music too. It relaxes me." I say. "Yeah, me too." I barley hear Jack say making me guess he didn't want me to hear it so I chose not to say anything. We sat in silents for awhile, Jack was working while I made his salad. I put the lettuce in a bowl while I put some chopped olives, sunflower seeds with just a little bit of red vinegar on top.