Chapter 4

I pulled my hood up even more, trying to hide my face from all the stares in room. She fucking knows I hate people staring at me, yet she continues to draw attention to me. Fucking asscock but sadly I love her like a sister. Not that I don't have a sister, because I do. Her name is India. Just like me she has large blue grey eyes and long, flowing dark blonde hair. The only difference with our hair is hers is more curly that mine but you wouldn't be able to tell since she's constantly straightening her hair. Apparently to her curly hair is so last season. How that makes sense, no one knows but off topic.

I tried to pry myself from her grasp so I could slip to my secluded seat in the back corner but she must of noticed my struggle, making her tighten her grip. I winced because she may thinks she isn't causing damage but my goodness, this hurts. After a couple more failed attempts of trying to escape, I got annoyed and elbow her in the side. She yelped, causing her to jump back and release my arm from hers. Mercedes rubbed her side and then casted a pointed glare in my direction, her eyes turning to slits. I stepped backwards slowly.

"Bitch, what the fuck was that for?" She said it surprisingly calm but I could tell one wrong word would make her blow up. So I thought on what to say next before I cautiously spoke quiet enough so only she could hear. Nobody in this school has ever really heard me talk besides Mercedes. I have no reason to talk to those uneducated heathens and I never plan on having too.

"I wanted to get to my seat but you wouldn't let go. Sorry Mercedes."  Her eyes narrowed more but went to normal as she huffed in annoyed I'm guessing. I can't really tell. I can read most people but her; she's a tough nut to crack. She put her hands on her hips and tilted her head back with eyes closed.

"Oh Mason. You're lucky I can't stay mad at you. You're just to adorable!" With that said in a squeaky voice like talking to a baby or pet, she pinched my cheeks. I blushed as everyone started snickering af the scene held before them. I managed to make her let go and with one more tug off my head, I walked to my desk in the corner, Mercedes following behind.

I sat down in my seat, setting my bag aside and taking out the things I need for this class. As I propped my head in my left hand I saw something fall on my desk. I didn't even bother looking at it since I was used to notes like this. If I'm correct it probably only says that I need to slit my wrists and die, I'm am abomination to the world for liking dick. Blah, blah, blah. Oh what do you know? I was correct. I carelessly tossed the bundled up paper in the trash, sighing because I really didn't want to be here. Ms. Poopléy already started teaching, her nasal voice echoing throughout the room. Another note fell on my desk but I ignored it, tossing it on the floor since I was too lazy to throw it away. Not a second later a pencil was thrown at me and i looked up in time to hear Mercedes whisper.

"Cuntcheese, read my note!" I rolled my eyes before bending down and picking up the note and unfolding it, seeing Mercedes's neat handwriting across the balled up paper in glittery pink ink.

*What's wrong? You seem gloomy today. Not that you'r eever not  but more than usual..

I just wanted to tell her to fuck off but knowing she won't leave me alone until I reply, with a shake of my head, I wrote down my message in my PaperMateblue ink pen.

-Nothing's wrong with me. Just thinking.

I crumbled the piece of paper back up and threw it back to her as our conversation kept going.

*Thinking bout what?

-stuff

*Well what kind of stuff