Chapter 25

Spencer eventually drove us to the hospital, me in the passenger seat curled in a ball, just going over the oast weeks. Months? I don't know nor care to remember. I'm almost sure Spencer ran about three red lights and it didn't look like he gave a flying fladoodle about it either, but why would he? He was driving like a mad man anyways. 

Throughout the whole car ride, I just sat there thinking, thinking about what would've happened if they continued. What would've happened if I was never rescued. What would've happened if I was one of those bodies on that floor. I shuddered at the thought and pushed it to the back of my head. None of that mattered anymore, right? Spencer came just when I was giving up all hope and I couldn't thank him enough for that.

I turned in my seat a little, not too mich since my body still ached form being beaten, drugged, and god knows what else, but just enough to see Spencer's concentrated eyes watching the road as he swerved the cra left and right to get to out destination. I took in his features. On how he's rocking more facial hair than usual. On how his hair is tousled about on his head. On how his eyes are sucken in to the point where it's obvious he hasn't gotten a good nights sleep in a while. Just him. 

He pulled his tired eyes away form the road for a second to smile and grab my hand, tightening his grip to ensure that he's there.

"What's the matter?" He asked "Are you feeling well? That's a stupid question. Do you need anything? Hungry? Thirsty? I could pull over if you need. Do-" I interrupted him with a small, quiet laugh but ended up stopping when a sharp pain appeared in my side. I tried to hide my pain because I didn't need him worrying anymore than he already was so I just shook my head and turned to face the window, letting out shaky breaths.

"It's okay, just go to sleep. We're almost there. I'll fix you." A small smile tugged on my lips as I took his offer and closed my eyes, going into a well needed nap. It wasn't comfortable but at least I felt safe with Spencer here. 

(Cotton has returned!! I missed my cotton dear so mcuh! GYFF MEH UH HUG COTTON. *calls police on me* The little cock weasel...)

I woke up to a beeping noise coming from my left and a couple of muffled voices but I couldn't make out who said voices belonged to. My head hurt, my ears are ringing, and there's an intense pain rubbing thorughout my whole body. I should be used to this after all. It's not something I havent experienced before.

Without moving, I slowly opened my eyes to already see me in a hospital gown, laid down in their sanitized beds. I'm already here? I would've thought I'd wake up if I felt someone or something moving me from a car and changing my clothes, none the less attaching these tubes to me.

I looked over to hear to hushed voices come to a halt, the culprits being Spencer, a short red haired lady with her hair in a high tight bun with a clipboard and scrubs. I'm just going to take a wild guess and say that's the nurse. Lastly, I spotted two officers standing in the corner of the room, watching my every movement. One pudgy and one lean.

"Hey, you feeling alright?" I tore my questioning gaze at from the police officers to look up at Spencer, looking exhausted as usual. I didn't say anything but whimper and cautiously move my arms upward in a hugging motion. Spencer was at my side in a flash giving me a tight hug but not right enough to injure me any further.

Spencer broke our tight embrace to fun his rough but gentle fingers down my face, staring into my eyes while doing so.

"You're fine now. The doctor just needs to check on your wounds and other scratches to make sure nothing is or getting infected." I nodded my head on understanding but lightly jerked my head to the officers still intently staring me down from the corner.

"They just need to ask you about what went down when you were... kidnapped." I tensed slightly at the thought of explaining what happened to me but I also understand they can't exactly solve this without some evidence from the victim. I nodded my head once again as I closed my eyes and let out a heavy sigh. Spencer started raking his large hands through my much to long hair calming me down instantly.

"So," the nurse said "How exactly are you feeling? Does it hurt anywhere? Anywhere in particular that's going you a problem if problems?" I slightly moved my hands and pointed to my ribs.

"Ah yes, I would figure those would hurt. Turned out you broke three of your ribs and two were severely damaged but nothing we couldn't fix. Anywhere else? Perhaps your arm or knee?" I nodded yes for both and she also nodded, clicking her tongue while writing stuff down on her clipboard before putting it on the side table.

"Since we already wrapped up your arm, we can't really do anything but maybe give you stronger pills. Now, for your knee, the left one right?"

"Yes."

She crossed the room and stopped in front of my knee, examining it like a curious  child before harshly poking it. I hissed in pain.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Did that hurt?"

"No shit Sherlock." Spencer gave me sideways glare and I crossed my arms, letting out a quiet yes.

"So, I'm guessing it just hurts everywhere, right?" I nodded again. My neck's starting to hurt from all the nodding to answer these questions. Am I in the hospital or Jeopardy?

"I think I know what's wrong. If everyone could just leave the room so I could run some more  X-ray's, that would be excellent."

Everyone left the room but not before I got a longing kiss from Spencer. He explained he had to run home quick and he'll be back in two hours top. I agreed and watched him jog out the door.  The nurse gave me a small smile before starting.

Turns out I also ended up spraining my knee, what joy, and they put me in a cast for that also but not before popping it back in place so it can heal straight in the cast. I may have shed a few tears but that's not important. They also thought it was a good idea to keep me here for a few more days or maybe even a week before releasing me. I wasn't feeling about spending even another hour  in here but ehh, doctors orders.

Spencer did eventually return with drinks and food for us to eat. Much to my dismay, he fed me so I wouldn't have to move as much. Even though it was annoying as hell to be taken care of like some fucking helpless baby, it also made my heart swell to have someone care for me as much as Spencer does.

What else is there to ask for.

LOL I'M A HORRIBLE WRITER. HERE'S A CHAPTER LIKE WHAT THREE MONTHS LATER. SORRY. DON'T KILL ME.

Mason on the side. Mason, right? His name is Mason? Shows how long it's been since over updated. Can't even remember the characters names ^~^