Chapter 24

WOW IT'S BEEN A FUCKING MONTH AND 4 DAYS DAMN. I'M SORRY XD Ok, onwards to the month late chapter CX

I didn't edit this because I'm lazy. I'll edit it later.

Me as a person have grown up naturally hating people. Hating people because they did something to me and hating them for no absolute reason, I just get that feeling, ya know? Never once in my life would I think I would ever hate someone as much as I do now. Better yet that person being my best friend. The one I can trust with my secrets, the one who's there when I need a shoulder to cry on or just there for me in general.

That's all gone now.

"W-what do you mean? Mercedes? What's going on?" I hated how needy and desperate ,y voice sounded at the moment but I needed answers, whether I like them or not.

Her laughed echoed throughout the quiet, damp room I've been kept in for god knows how long, bending over and clutching her stomach. I really don't understand what's so damn funny, can she just answer my fucking question? Her laughed suddenly stopped and she stared at me with av evil look in her, one that scared me.

"Oh, Mason my boy, you just don't get it do you? You're scum. You're a fucking disgrace and you sicken me to the core. I never liked you and I never will. All those times you came over my house and explained your stupid daddy problems did you think I actually fucking cared? Ha! Guess again. I was your friend because I took pity on you. The loser queer who cried in the bathroom stalls because he didn't have any friends. And that's all you are to me, queer. A fucking abomination if you ask me. You don't deserve to be on the earth nor do you ever deserve anything you have! If you have anything because you wanna know why Mason? Do you wanna know?"

She walked out to me and forcefully grabbed my bruised and scarred up jaw, digging her nails into my skin, making me wince as she made me look at her. She let out a sickly smile as she learned forward and whispered in my ears.

"No one, and I mean no one will ever love you. Why would they love an emotional faggot like you anyways? You're scrawny, irresponsible, desperate, untouchable, and unlovable. Why do you think your pops always beat you? Hit you till you were black and blue and can't breathe withing crying in pain? Because he doesn't love you and never will, no one will."

I gulped, trying to swallow down the lump in my throat to resist crying because she's true. Who would want someone as ugly as me? Then I thought to myself. Spencer. Spencer would want me, right? He was always kind to me, caring, and always put me before him because to me I was important to him. He was important to me and that's all I need to know to get through this, if I ever.

Mercedes smiled once more, seeing me move my gaze to the floor, unable to take anymore of her harsh, yet truthful words. She then held my cheek, making me cringe back and close my eyes, hearing her sigh.

"Why did you have to be gay, Mason? I really did like you until you became, well this. It's a shame really what you've become. Disgusting." She then ran the tip of a pocket knife she had in her hand over my face, hard enough to leave a mark but not hard enough to make it bleed.

"Silly boy, I would never cut you. That's their job, remember? OK boys, wrap it up. I got places to be." She backed away into the corner of the room and Bob and his group advanced forward. I let my eyes stop on Bob, no emotion written on my face, just waiting for the usual slaps and kicks, making a knife here and there but what I same had my eyes popping out of my head. Bob reached behind him and held up a pistol, aiming it at my head, right between my two eyes. He smiled.

"Enough games. I think we've tortured you long enough and I honestly don't want you around anymore. So let's just make this quit and easy and I don't know, say you went out with a bang?" He smiled once more and made his aim. I just closed my eyes and waited for the impact, knowing there isn't anything I can do at this point, I'm done for.

I heard a gunshot.

Heard it? Yes. Felt it? Nope. I peeked open my eyes to see Bob holding his chest, eyes open and mouth agape. I was confused until her moved his bloody hand, showing off a billet wound straight through his chest before he collapsed to the ground. Ok... so I didn't get shot but Bob did. But Bob was holding the gun so...?

My thoughts were cut off as I heard more gunshots and screams coming from outside the door. I was confused on what was going on until I heard more gunshots, this time coming from inside the room. I turned my head to see one of Bob's people, James I'm guessing, holding up a pistol shooting off everyone in the room.

But why? Why is he just now helping me? He was too busy shooting in front of him to notice someone sneaking up behind him with a metal pipe, reading to bash him in the head. With the leftover strength I had, I very hoarsely yelled out "James, watch out!" He turned around in time to shoot the guy in his thigh, him falling to the ground, screaming in pain.

I heard another noise, one I recognized as the door being busting open and I turned my sore neck to almost cry at the sight. No, not almost cry, I did cry.

"Spencer..." I choked out from my silent cries. His head smaller towards me tied up in the chair, bruises and cuts everywhere as his fave softened with relief. He dropped the gun he was holding and ran towards me, tears also present on his face.

"Mason, oh my god Mason. Are you ok. Wait that's a dumb question, don't answer that. I'm so happy you're ok." He untied me from the chair and pulled me into the tightest hug. It hurt like a bitch and I cried out from the pain. Spencer started to unwrap his arms figuring he was making it worse but I didn't care. I wrapped my arms around his much as tight as I could and cried while Spencer held my shaping bruised up body.

"Come on, let's get you out of here." I didn't say anything as I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me out of the horrid place I've been kept in. I lifted my head and looked around the place, seeing lifeless bodies all on the floor, blood everywhere. I whimpered to myself and Spencer shushed me.

"It's ok. Don't look at it. You're safe now."

And with Spencer here, I believed him.