Chapter 18

Excitement was buzzing all through me as I waited for the plane to land. The pilot over the intercom said we were landing in about ten minutes and when I heard that announcement, I had to take out my headphones and stop my music. I was just so happy I get to see Spencer in less than ten minutes.

How am I even going to greet him? A simple 'Hello' would seem like I didn't miss him when I missed him like hell but a hug would see a little to much to me since we aren't dating. So maybe a 'Hello' and a quick hug? Or a long hug and a quick 'Hello'? How do you even say a quick hello?

The more I thought about Spencer, the faster I wished the time would hurry the fuck up. I'm also wondering did Spencer even miss me over the week I was gone? I mean yea, he did say he missed me but he could've just said that to spare my feelings. Oh god, what if he doesn't even like me at all?! What if I'm just some annoying, bratty kid who won't leave him alone?

Oh my lord, Spencer hates me.

But if he did hate or or dislike me, because how could you hate me? Anyways, if he did hate me then why would he give me his phone number? Email? Heck, even his address since he knows mine. You just don't give those away to someone you despise. Or maybe he's a serial killer who's on the run and is trying to make me fall in love with him so he can take all my belongings?! He's going to make me a pet. A pet goat and hell force feed me to eat cinnamon oatmeal. Yuck, hate cinnamon.

Ok, wow. No more thinking for me. I zoned back into my surroundings and saw everyone getting their bags and making their way off the plane. Hm, I didn't even hear or see the landing. Must of been deep in thought. I swallowed the edge to scream in happiness and got my bag from above my seat, putting my carry on bag resting on my right shoulder as I made my way off the plane.

After a few agonizing minutes of slow ass walking, I finally made it into the airport, watching everyone hug and cry each other, some even making out. That could be me and Spencer one day. Yea...

I searched the crowds, trying to find Spencer's head in the huge mass of people but it was almost impossible with my garden gnome height. I sighed and gave up. I'll just call him or something I guess. I bent down and bent to pick up my bags when I heard my name being called that made me turn my head so fast, I almost got whiplash.

Ironically, there was a huge empty gap in the crowd so I saw Spencer clear as day standing there, huffing out breaths with a smile on his face. A big smile erupted on my face and not caring what happened to my bags at this moment, I dropped them on the floor and speed walked to Spencer, not wanting to seem too eager when all I wanted to do was smash my lips on his.

Once we were standing in front of each other, Spencer looking down and me looking up, our smiles never faded one bit until mine got even bigger.

Spencer hugged me. Tight. I almost wanted to cry because I missed him so much but all I did was wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him just as tight. I stuck my head in his neck, just loving the natural scent of Spencer. His body wash, his shampoo, his aftershave; everything. He tightened his arms around my waist a little more before speaking.

"I missed you." He softly spoke into my ear, making me get shivers all up my arms. I whisper back a small "I missed you too." and we eventually released each other, just staring at one another for a little while longer.

"Come on, let's get out of here. We can hang out at my place if you want." I forced down the blush that was coming up when he spoke that sentence to me. Me and Spencer. In his home. Alone. I shouldn't even be as nervous as I am right now. I've spent plenty of time with Spencer, just the two of us and it never bothered me before but why know? Maybe just because instead of being in a park, or the mall, I'll be in his home. His safe haven. 

I nodded in agreement at his statement before we made our ways to his car, my luggage going in the backseat. I buckled my seatbelt and sat there, waiting for Spencer to start the car and dive off but he never did. I turned my head over to his side of the car to see him already staring at me. I gave him a smile and he gave me one in return before opening his mouth to say something, but closing it right after. He put on his seatbelt and we made our way to his house. Oh boy.

*Working at the car wash. Working at the car wash, yeah. Cotton has a fine taste in music. YOU GOT NO JAMS.*

We arrived at Spencer's apartment building about an hour later. He parked his car and got out, grabbing my bags from the back for me. I thanked him and grabbed the one I had up front with me. He locked his car and gave me another smile before motioning with his head to follow him.

We made our way into a nice comfy lobby area, Spencer saying his greetings to the man at the desk before stepping in the elevator, me right behind him. He pressed the button for floor thirteen and we were met with a awkward but comfortable silence. I was going to ask him a question but the doors opened to his floor, so I decided to save it for later.

He pulled out his key from his back pants pocket and unlocked his door, moving out the way so I could step in first. I walked in and examined the apartment in awe. I don't know where the hell he works but it must pay good for his apartment to look like this. Black leather couches, marble countertops, black and chrome and/or silver kitchen wear, televisions bigger than I can describe and he even had a balcony.

Damn, can I live here?

Spencer laughed at the expression on my face before setting down my bags near the front door, guiding me to the living room. I sat down on one of the couches and almost melted into it. My goodness, these were made by the gods, they were so soft and plush.

"Anything to drink? I have water, soda, fruit punch, lemonade. Beer." He winked at his last suggestion and although it was tempting, I'd rather not.

"You do realize I'm only seventeen, right? But water, please." He rolled his eyes at my so called plain beverage choice but went in the kitchen to fetch me some anyways. I observed his living room a little more, getting lost in thoughts as Spencer came back with my water.

I thanked him and took a huge couple of gulps of it, since I didn't drink anything on the plane.

"Mason?" I mumbled out a 'mhm', the sound echoing a little from the tall plastic cup Spencer gave me to drink out of.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

And I'm choking. Smooth Mason. Real smooth.

so here is once again, le chapter that sucks monkey balls because I'm horrible at writing. I mean that's at least what Booger Johnson said. I have a fish. I call him BJ for short though.... ANYWHORE hope you semi liked the chapter .-. Bye...