Chapter 5

Pinch me, I must be dreaming. Not only did I got the see the face of the guy in my dreams, I got to meet him and my, oh my, he makes my legs feel like jello from just looking at him.  I always wanted to know what it would feel like to see someone so gorgeous, so beautiful. Well here I am, my body hot from blushing, my face most likely pink as Piglet. I shyly nodded my head and turned to head into the coffee shop again, Spencer following right behind me.

I pushed open the door, but it wouldn't budge. Huh that's weird. I kept pulling, getting more frustrated by the second. I huffed, wondering what the fuck is wrong is wrong with this damn door?! I have a hot guy waiting behind me, door. I heard a deep snicker behind me from Spencer. A couple minutes ago that would of made me melt at the scene but it only made me more frustrated.

I threw my hands up, turning around and looking up, to see him trying not to laugh out loud. What the fuck's so funny about me not opening a door? I crossed my arms and mumbled out an angry "what" and that made him snicker a little more. My face got hotter with blinding white fury as I glared up at him.

"What? What is so damn funny that you look like you're trying not to explode with laughter?! It must so so damn hilarious for you to be laughing that hard on the inside so please. Please fucking tell me why you're fucking exploding with laughter?!" I finished my rant, panting out of anger because god fucking dammit, what was so funny about this?! That I can't push open a damn door? I came back to hear him trying to talk, only to start laughing. I snorted angrily so he would get that I'm not doing this for shits and giggles. He calmed down. still halfway chuckling before he got out a phrase that made me so hot in the face and ashamed, I wanted to hide in my closet. Just those 6 simply words made me want to explode.

"The sign says pull, not push." And off he goes. Laughing so hard to the point tears start to come out of his eyes. I wanted to cru in embarrassment. How the hell did I forget that? I obviously pulled the door open the first time I came in here so why did I push it this time? Stupid, stupid, stupid. I couldn't bear to to stand there anymore so I opened the door, pulling it this time, and shame fully walked to a back table. I heard Spencer trying to tell me to come back but he was still laughing.

I sat down in a chair, putting my head down in my arms. I still can't believe I even did that. I was trying to push that open for at least 10 minutes. Way to go Mason. Find a hot guy and in less than a minute of meeting him, you embarrass yourself. No wonder why I'm single I thought.

I heard the cafe door open and I looked up to see Spencer walking in, still smiling about the door incident. Fucking asshole. You amazing, hot, sex god asshole. He scanned the room with still a little smile on his face. He spotted me and made his way towards my table. Oh great. More embarrassment. I pulled my hood up so he couldn't see my still flushed face and looked down, suddenly interested in the table designs.

"Hey. Why didn't you order another coffee?" He asked curiously. I shrugged, not trusting my voice right now to talk.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you talking?" I peered through my hood to are him looking at me I'm concern, surprisingly. Why concern though? I just met him and all the sudden he's concerned about me? That's preposterous. Maybe I'm just making too much a deal of it. Besides Mercedes, nobody's looked at me with such concern etched on their facial features so to see this man, I've known for 15 minutes looking so bothered that I'm not talking to him, I'm going to be a little perplexed.

"Sorry. I'm not really in a talking mood." I bitterly muttered past my teeth. If he wasn't concerned before, he's defiantly concerned now. His frown deepened, seeming confused about why I was so grouchy before he seemed to get it. He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, looking in the other direction before clearing his throat and shifting in his seat. 

"You aren't mad about the door thing, right?"

"I don't know, big guy. You tell me."

"Yea, you're mad."

"What gave you that idea? The fact that I'm pouting at the door or maybe because I'm putting at the door?" I replied sarcastically. I know I'm being harsh but how would you feel if you're doing something you know that makes you look most likely stupid and your friends just stood by and watched? I bet not so good. I looked down at the table, tracing the designs with my finger not daring to look up at Spencer in fear that I'll say or do something stupid again.

"Hey." I looked up at him, raising a brow I'm question

"You just got out of school a while ago. Shouldn't you be home?" I narrowed my eyes a him, not wanted to answer but I did anyways.

"My dad is on a business trip so I'm home alone. I can stay out as long as I would like."

"Well then on that case" He got up and offered his hand to me, showing off a big smile. I wanted to smile too but I didn't know what he was doing so I just sat there, staring at his outstretched hand.

"Would you like to come with me and we could have a little.. I don't know- fun?" I know I shouldn't be out with this guy. I just met him and come on, he looks like about years older than me but right know, I didn't care. I wanted to live life to the fullest and what's a better way to do it then with a smoking hot man? With that said, I smirked and grabbed his hand, letting him pull me up.

"It would be my pleasure." He beamed, happy with my decision before he led me out the cafe towards his car, still holding my hand along the way. You know you shouldn't be going with this stranger you just met. Better yet going into his car. Can't argue with that but fuck it, I'm going anyways. We made our way to his car and he let go of my hand to open the door for me, stepping aside. I blushed and said a quiet "thank you" before getting in the car, him shutting the door once I was settled in. He jogged to the other side of the car, opening his door and sliding in, looking sexy as fuck of course. He turned and looked at me, smirking as doing so.

"Seatbelts. So we can be safe." I was going to answer with a snarky remark for his dumb Dora reference but that was before he leaned over me, getting my seatbelt. Oh my, the Lord is testing me today. He buckled my seatbelt for me, keeping eye contact with me the whole time, his face only inches away from mine, I kept eye contact, getting lost in them as he did his signature sexy smirk and learned in more. My breath caught in my throat with him being so close, I could feel him breathing on my lips. I think I'm about to die here. Yep. That sounds good to me. I'm just waiting like this is my last breath y'all. See you on the other side.

"Can't have you flying out my window, now can I?" I still didn't even bother replying, just kept staring at him.I'm at a loss of words with him this close to me. I'm a fart away from my first kiss. Wow, ok. Off topic. He smirked again, studying my most likely shocked face before leaning back in his seat, putting on his seatbelt, and started up his car, driving down the road like nothing just happened. I gulped, trying to regain my cool and once I did, I turned on the radio, instantly going to the rock channel. After finding nothing to listen to, I learned back and turned towards Spencer, contemplating on whether I should ask him or not.

"If you got something to say, just say it."  I blushed, looking down at the strings hanging off my shirt. I swear if I blush anymore, my face is going to be permanently red. I cleared my throat, scratching my arm as I finally asked my question.

"So um, where are we going? We can't go far because I have school."

"It's Friday. You'll be fine." Hm a whole weekend with a man I met no less than an hour ago. For all I know he could be taking me to the woods to murder me.

At least I won't have to deal with my dad. I am not counting on him coming back this Wednesday.

Or coming back at all.

I AM DOONNEEEE. There ya have it. You have met the glorious Spencer. Mason got the hots for him but I don't blame him c; but I'm leaving now so bye peasants <3