『•CHAPTER 2•』 - CLINGY MUCH?

Prompt: 'Person B of your OTP not letting Person A get out of bed by aggressively cuddling them.'

-·-

The brilliant shine of sunlight and the constant sounds of birds singing were the main reasons of why Killua woke up. When he opened his eyes, he hissed when the sun rays violently attacked them.

What a perfect start into a new day, he thought sarcastically.

In all honesty, though, Killua didn't feel like getting up. The softness of the mattress and the warmth of the covers made that impossible, but, his stomach and bladder made him think otherwise.

Killua made a move to sit upright, but something refrained him from doing that. He looked down to see arms wrapped around him, tightening their hold on him and pulling him into a spooning position.

Killua shook his head. He wonders how he isn't used to this, considering this happened almost every morning.

Might as well make it a daily routine.

"Gon, let go of me. I have to use the bathroom." Killua mumbled.

"No," was the muffled response he got before he felt arms tighten more around him. Killua sighed. He did not feel like putting up with this today. "Gon, I have to use the bathroom and I'm hungry. I don't feel like dealing with this today, so let go of me."

He started to try to pry Gon's arms off of him, but that proved useless, for his arms were still tired. Killua felt Gon cuddle up to him more and whisper, "But I don't want you to go Killua. I want you to stay here with me."

A blush immediately appeared on Killua's face. The embarrassment overpowering the urgent need to break free, but, that soon ended when he felt his stomach let out an angry growl.

Killua furrowed his eyebrows and started to move around, hoping that it will loosen the hold Gon has on him. He gave up once he realised that his technique was not helping him with the situation. In fact, it only made Gon become more determined to keep him there.

Killua sighed, knowing he won't be going anywhere anytime soon...unless...

Aha!

Killua smirked. There's no way this could fail, he thought. Killua let his body relax more as he said "You know what Gon? You're right, I'll stay here with you until we both feel like getting up."

Gon tightened the hold again, making Killua feel as if he's gonna squeeze him to death.

"Really?!" Gon exclaimed.

Killua just knows he's smiling like an idiot.

"Yeah, but you're gonna have to loosen your hold on me a little. Your squeezing me...too...hard." Killua said, his voice high-pitched from the lack of oxygen.

Killua took in big gulps of air once he feels he could breath again. The secure hold loosening a whole lot than before. Killua smirked again.

Perfect.

Killua waited until he felt Gon's both relax more into the bed before making his escape. He carefully lifted Gon's arms off of him, placing them down without making a sound. He then proceeded to lift his body up into a sitting position and looked down at Gon. The boy had a calm and serene expression on his face and it was enough for Killua to think he fell asleep.

Smoothly and quietly, he began to lift off the bed. He bit his lip to keep from smiling hard.

It worked! My plan actually worked!

Killua was almost off the bed before another body jumps up and pulls him back down. The action so quick, his brain lagged behind. He now found himself on his back, pressing into the sheets with a warm both on top of him.

Gon pressed more of his weight onto him to ensure that he will stay there and won't be able to leave. "Killua, did you really think I was gonna let you just leave like that?" Gon said, his tone sounding angry.

Killua furrowed his eyebrows. 'I don't believe it. He..he...TRICKED ME,' He thought angrily. Killua started pushing the head that was on his chest away while shouting, "GON YOU IDIOT, GET OFF OF ME!"

Gon shouted back "NO!"

"I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM AND I NEED TO EAT! LET GO OF ME!"

"NO! YOU TRIED TO TRICK ME! SO, THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT!"

Gon started rubbing his head all over Killua's face aggressively. The hold he has on him stays firm, even with Killua moving everywhere.

It quieted down after a few minutes of scratching, screaming, and kicking. Killua was out of breath while Gon was just laying there quiet. Killua took a deep breath and said in a disappointed tone, "Fine. I give up. There's no point in continuing this 'fight'. I'm not gonna win...for once." He closed his eyes and waited for his breathing to become stable.

Gon smiled, satisfaction radiating off from it. "That's what I thought," He concluded with a smug tone.

- EDITED (2020)

(A/N) I have nothing to say other than I hope you enjoyed this... And that Killua's bladder is going to burst so f's in the chat for the bladder.

Namaste wuvs! 💘