『•CHAPTER 6•』 - YOUR SMILES ARE CONTAGIOUS

Prompt: 'Person A of your OTP has had a horrible day and is in the worst mood possible, and when they see Person B, Person A says "Don't do it, you better not do it" and all Person B has to do is smile and Person A can't help but smile back because of how much they love Person B and their stupid smile that lights up the world.'

-·-

How the hell could THAT happen?!

Was Killua's thought as he marched home, a pissed-off expression on his face.

How is that even possible?! Are they fucking kidding me?!

When he finally made it home, he kicked open the door with enough force to make the door come off its hinges. Killua stomped in and flopped down on the sofa.

"How the fuck do all the stores run out of chocolate? CHOCOLATE! OUT OF ALL THINGS?!" Killua shouted.

"They couldn't have at least put up a sign saying 'chocolate is out stock in all stores'?! NO! THEY MADE ME GO TO EVERY DAMN STORE, JUST TO FOUND OUT THAT ALL MY CHOCOLATE WAS ALL GONE! WASTING MY DAMN TIME?!" Killua reasoned as he tried to make sense of the situation.

"And then they have the nerve to say 'last minute notice'. LAST MINUTE NOTICE?! YOU GONNA BE THE LAST TO NOTICE MY FOOT IS UP YOUR ASS!"

After a few minutes of ranting and cursing, Killua finally calmed down. Though he was still mad, but not as much as before. Killua closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to tame the last amount of anger in him.

When he opened his eyes again, though, he saw Gon standing in front of him.

The blank expression Gon had on his face told Killua a million things at once.

He wouldn't...

"Gon," Killua said, "You better not do it. I'm trying to be pissed off. Don't do it."

The corners of Gon's mouth started going upwards.

"Gon, stop it!"

Gon's eyes shined brightly.

"I'M WARNING YA!" Killua said as his eye twitched.

Too late.

Gon was now smiling at Killua with the happiest and brightest smile. The smile that warmed Killua's heart and made him blush bashfully.

It was enough to take Killua out his bad mood. He smiled back while his expression became soft and happy

Killua chuckled, "You idiot. Always using your charm against me."

He smiled more when Gon hugged him, his blush becoming more apparent. Killua tried to push him off playfully, "Gon, get off of me!" He said childishly.

But Gon didn't move, he just tightened his hold on him. Killua stopped with his playful antics and actually embraced the moment. He also wrapped his arms around Gon to return the hug.

I always think about how lucky I am to have you in my life, Killua thought has he hugged Gon tighter, And how I'll love you 'till the very end.
--------------------------------
*Single tear drops* So beautiful!! *blows nose* They were honestly made for each other! It might was short, but it was so sweet! *wipes tears* I'm gonna start writing the next chapter now while thinking about this.