『•CHAPTER 10•』 - SPIDER!!!!

"Person A is screaming at the top of their lungs and when Person B comes running, they find Person A standing on a chair, while screaming about a spider."
--------------------------------

"Why does school always have to be so extra?" Killua said as he was doing his homework.

"We already have to go back the next day so why even give us more work to do at home? We already do enough work as it is, just let us have a break."

Killua wrote down the answer to the difficult problem. The questions of the worksheet were so random, like it doesn't even make sense. Killua marked a line through a number of a question he didn't know, which is what he did for almost half the sheet.

"What the hell?! 'a cow jumped over 5 moons which all have a perimeter of 16.5 squared over the craters, which measure 8 inches in feet'?! That doesn't even make sense!" Killua exclaimed, the problem pissing him off and messing with his knowledge.

You know what?

Fuck this

He scribbled down an answer, not even caring how wrong and stupid it looked. The damn question was already special-ed itself. Seriously, how does anyone expect to pass this?

Midway through this, Killua saw something move at the corner of his eye. He turned his head in the direction of it.

Nothing's there.

So, he went back to work with the scribbles and complaints onto the paper. This time, he felt something on his head, messing with the messy locks of hair.

Killua brushed it off, not once looking up from the paper. It looked like chicken scratch, but he didn't care. This homework already was that, he just had to improve it.

He leaned back, smiling down at his work, feeling prideful. Maybe that will teach them not to give us shitty questions, Killua thought. He grabbed his bag and was about to reach for the paper to put it up, but a black spot was on it.

And it had eight legs.

And six eyes.

And a red hourglass shape on its butt.

Killua's eyes widened.
-----------

Gon was on his bed with the worksheet and his math book. He had a thinking face on with the end of the pencil near his lip. The problems were....interesting.

To say the least.

He knows it was made to push your brain further into the thinking process, but this was on a whole different level.

"Wait, how can you find the area of a cylinder without a number in width and without a number in height? Like, that defeats the whole purpose of this question." Gon thought out loud. He marked the question, sighing once realizing he did it to every question.

He's still upset that Killua didn't want to help him with this. He still remembers the words he said, 'Gon, you need to learn how to do this on your own. I can't always help you, plus I need to work by myself sometimes as well. We don't have to do everything together'.

Gon pouted and continued with answering as many questions as he can, only stopping nice he heard a very loud scream.

It sounded like...

Killua? Gon thought as he got up and ran out the room. He busted into the other room, shocked to see Killua standing in a chair while pointing at the desk his school work was on.

"Killua?! What's wrong, why are you screaming?!" Gon said loudly so Killua can hear him. He had to cover his ears from how the loud the screeching was.

"THERE'S A SPIDER ON MY DESK! KILL IT GON! KILL IT! Killua screamed.

"Why didn't you kill it Killua?! You saw it first!"

"HELL NO GON! I'M NOT MESSING WITH THAT THING! YOU KILL IT!"

Gon sighed, getting Killua's notebook and going towards it. "WAIT, WHY ARE YOU USING MY NOTEBOOK?!" Killua questioned.

"IT'S MY WEAPON! I'M NOT GOING UNARMED!"

"YEAH, BUT STILL!"

Gon leaned closer to the desk and saw the spider resting on Killua's homework. He also noticed it was a Black Widow, one of the poisonous and fatal spiders. "Umm... Killua? It's on your homework, I don't want to kill it and let the juices stain th-"

"I DON'T GIVE A FLIPPING FUCK! JUST KILL IT!" Killua interrupted.

"Ok, don't say nothing after this because I warned you." Gon lifted the book up, carefully going over the spider, so the shadow of the book is over it, to smash it.

Gon slammed it down quickly, giving the spider no chance to hightail. Gon closed his eyes and smirked in pride. "See, Killua, that's all you have to do."

No response.

Gon opened one eye and saw that Killua was gone, and that the notebook is gone.

"Killua? Killua?!" Gon questioned as he looked around. He felt the presence of something behind him and turned around to see the spider now having wings and the notebook in its possession.

Oh...fuck...

(A/N) I don't even know what I just wrote...

My brain wanted me to write something stupid... and here it is.

We're are 10 chapters in! I'm so happy ヽ( 'ω' )ノ special thanks to the people that kept up with this book and read the chapters.

You guys are awesome! :)

And I'll see you in the next chapter!

Namaste wuvs! 💘

(EDITED 2020)

Just then, Kurapika bursts through the door, eyes blazing with scarlet red, and his aura oozing out bloodlust. "I've been called! Where's the little shit?!"