『•CHAPTER 3•』 - YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF

Prompt: 'Person B tries to sneak up on Person A, who is preparing for bed, to give them a hug or a kiss. However, Person A has quick reflexes and thinks they're being attacked. They accidentally hit Person B in the face and they fall back onto the bed. Person A then realizes who it was then, keeps saying sorry really quickly, and hugs them and kisses them where it hurts.'

-·-

"Killua? Where are you going?", Gon asked, as he saw Killua stand up from the couch and walk away.

Stopping in his footsteps, Killua turned around to look at Gon, seeing an expression of confusion. "Oh, I'm going to bed.", he said so casually as he pointed to the bedroom.

Gon was shocked. He's never seen Killua go to bed this early. It's starting to worry him. "Are you okay Killua? You don't usually go to bed this early," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck, "I thought we were planning on watching a movie."

Killua sighed, "Me too Gon, but I started feeling really sleepy. Plus, it's halfway passed midnight, which is considered the time for everyone to be sleep. We can try this again tomorrow."

After saying that, Killua continued on with his previous task; going to bed. Gon crossed his arms and pouted as soon as he heard the sound of a door closing. I was thinking about this all day! I was prepared and everything! he thought, the childish side of him showing. For all he knows, he wasn't tired and wasn't planning on going to bed anytime soon, but he didn't want to be bored either.

Hmmm...

It was as if a lightbulb turned on in his head. He could prank Killua, since he's going to bed. Gon's smile was mischievous. Pranking Killua would be the funniest thing ever! Surprising him with a hug and a kiss would be genius!

Gon got off the couch and tip-toed quietly to the door, not making a sound. He opened the door slowly, his vision being greeted with the sight of Killua sitting on the bed with his back facing him. Killua already had on his sleep wear, so Gon wondered what he was doing...but that didn't matter anyway.

Time for his prank to be set in motion.

Gon tip-toed cautiously into the room, trying his best to not make a sound. The quiet atmosphere making him very anxious. Gon bit his lip when he was close to Killua, trying not to grin from excitement or make a noise from his throat.

Almost there!

When he got as close as he can, he prepared himself to pounce on Killua to kiss and hug him.

Here goes...

The quick turn around of a body and the lightning speed of a hand coming towards him was all he saw before feeling a very painful sting. The force from the impact strong enough to send him flying back onto the bed.

Gon felt his face heat up with unbearable pain. He was pretty sure it was gonna be swollen. The throbbing sensation he felt in the abused area was outrageous. Gon whined as he started massaging the now bruised spot.

Killua's angry face turned into one of shock and concern. He didn't know Gon was the one behind him. Killua rushed to Gon's side, checking him for any injuries. "Gon! I didn't know you was right there! I just felt a weird presence behind me and I knew it couldn't be you!", Killua said, rushing the sentence to get his words out faster. He started kissing Gon's face and hugging him while saying "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" at a quick pace.

Gon chuckled, stopping Killua in his assault. He looked at him and said "Killua, it's not your fault. I'm the one that had forgotten how conscious you are about your surroundings, so you have nothing to apologize for." Immediately after saying that, he kissed Killua on the forehead as he snuggled up close to him, the smile on his face was affectionate.

Killua felt his heart calm down and his breathing become normal. He closed his eyes and leaned more of his weight on Gon. "I don't know what I'm gonna do with you." Gon chuckled, closing his eyes as well to get used to the now calm atmosphere.

It was quiet for a few moments before he heard Killua say, "Gon, I don't like hurting you...so before you do something like this again," Killua took his forefinger and pressed it against Gon's head, making him whimper, "Think about the consequences next time you idiot! I could've done more damage than that!" Killua finished in an angry tone.

Gon was still whimpering, the small pressure of Killua's finger was enough to make his bruise hurt again. "Stop it Killua! It hurts!", he whined in a childish voice.

Killua with an unbothered expression on his face said, "Well I didn't do this to you. You did this to yourself. And hopefully," he flicked his finger against Gon's forehead, "You've learned from it."

--------------------------------

Welp! Chapter 3 is done! And I'm tired, I wonder how I didn't drop dead yet. But anyway, see you in the next chapter! :D