『•CHAPTER 11•』 - CHILLS AND FEELS

Prompt: 'Person A of your OTP is sick with a fever and sore throat. Person B cuddles with A whenever they get chills and massages their sore muscles.'

-·-

"Man, this sucks", Killua moaned as he felt another aching headache come on. His voice sounded strained and rasp, his throat hurting from just speaking.

Gon finished putting the medicine in the little measuring cup and gave it to Killua, "I still can't believe you've gotten sick."

"Me...neither..." Killua coughed out before he took the bitter medicine. "Ugh, I hate medicine with a passion. Especially the one with red syrup."

Gon took the cup back. "Well you have to take it if you wanna get better."

Killua sighed, "Can't argue with that..." Killua hacked again, this time it was sharp and harsh. Killua winced, "Man, why did it have to be me? Of all people."

Gon shrugged in response.

Closing his eyes, he laid down, groaning from the pounding headache. Gon placed his hand on his forehead, he was shocked when his hand started heating up immediately. "You're burning up pretty bad."

Killua shivered, "Well, it doesn't..f-feel like it. I feel c-cold and my body is a-all sore." Killua buried his face into the pillow he was resting on. "I just wanna die."

Gon shook his head and hugged him to comfort him in some kind of way, "No, you're too cute to die."

"But I don't want to deal with this!" Killua rubbed his throat after the shout, it was starting to ache too.

"Hmmm..." Gon hummed as he pulled them both into a sitting position, getting behind Killua to massage his neck and shoulders.

"You seem really tense."

Killua laughed weakly, "What did you expect? Me to be all relaxed while having a fever?"

He hissed when Gon kneaded into a sore muscle, "Hmm..not really, but I didn't expect for you to be all stiff like a board either."

Gon kept massaging Killua's muscles, getting all the knots and tension out of them. It seemed as if Killua enjoyed, for he didn't pull away nor ask him to stop.

That gave him an idea.

"Hey, Killua, want me to make you feel better?"

Killua hacked a little at that question, "You're already making feel better, idiot."

"Yes, but I can make you feel even better."

Killua looked back at Gon, seeing him having a smile in his face. He glared. "Gon, we are not doing that while I'm sick."

Gon was surprised by that answer, "What Killua?! I'm talking about giving you a full body massage! You said your muscles were sore, and that will help ease them!"

"Oh...damn this fever is too much for me." Killua pulled back from the hug and buried his face back into the pillow, this time in embarrassment.

"Sooo...do you agree with me?" Gon asked.

He heard the muffled response. "I guess so..."

Gon smiled wider than ever, "Okay! You're gonna have to be naked for this, so take off your clothes."

Killua pulled his face out of the pillow to look at him, eyes wide in shock. "WHAT?!" He shouted, his voice sounding scratchy.

"Take off your clothes. Killua, this is a full body massage, which means I will massage every part of your body and to do that, you have to be naked."

Killua hummed for a minute, thinking about it. He nodded in agreement afterwards, "Yeah, I guess you're right. Okay, I'll take them off."

Gon smiled brightly at that.

"Trust me, you won't regret a thing after I'm done."

Killua chuckled, "We'll see about that."

- EDITED (2020)

(A/N) After reading the comments, especially at the one line that Killua said, it wasn't specific at what activity he was talking about. It could've been anything so everyone in the comment section for that one line are just as dirty-minded lol 🌚

All in all, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Namaste wuvs! 💘