『•CHAPTER 8•』 - ROOMMATE ISSUES

"Your OTP are roommates at this point. Person's A alarm is going off early in the morning, but they are ignoring it. An angry Person B storms in and tries to wake them up. But Person A refuses to get up. So Person B pulls the covers off Person A, only to find out A sleeps naked. This is enough to wake up Person A and they are both embarrassed."
--------------------------------

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The familiar sound coming from Gon's phone was loud enough to wake the whole neighborhood. The harsh vibration shook his entire bed frame. The settings of his alarm clock were like this because he's a very heavy sleeper, and he's gonna need something loud and almost heart stopping to wake him up.

But it didn't seem to work.

Because Gon was still sleeping. Through all the ear rape that the alarm set off at 3in the morning, when other people are still trying to sleep.

Oh hell no.

Even though it didn't disturb his sleeping, it disturbed someone else's.

A person right next door to his room to be exact.

Killua was now covering his head with his pillow, hoping that would muffle the abusing noise.

But it didn't work.

"GON! WAKE YOUR ASS UP! TURN OFF THAT DAMN ALARM! IT'S TOO EARLY IN THE FUCKING MORNING FOR THIS!" Killua said loudly and angrily.

A few minutes passed and Gon still made no move to turn it off. The beeping continuing throughout the whole apartment without any chance of stopping.

And Killua has had enough of it.

The rough shuffling of covers and stomping of feet made that clear. Killua was so angry that he even thought about killing Gon. Yes, killing him.

When you're brutally waken up from a dream that's about everything being chocolate by a loud alarm clock, you'll understand.

Killua swung open the door, almost tearing it off its hinges. He was even more angry than before, seeing Gon sleeping so peacefully beside a loud, annoying alarm clock. Killua stomped over to Gon and yelled, "GON! WAKE UP!"

A small snore was his response.

"GON! GET YOUR ASS UP!"

Killua started to rock Gon back and forth harshly by his shoulder. Still, the sleeping boy didn't awake.

How can anyone sleep through this?!

Killua saw that Gon was clenching the covers very tightly, like he was cold or something. Killua smirked. He knows exactly what to do to make Gon wake up.

Killua grasped the covers tightly, and yanked them off of Gon. What he expected was for Gon to jump up, but what he didn't expect...

Was for him to be naked.

WHAT THE?!

"GON?!" Killua shrieked, a blush blossomed across his face. His body was frozen in shock while his eyes were widened.

That shriek alone was enough to wake Gon up. He fluttered his eyelids, taking in a deep breath as he sat up and stretched. He was looking across the room until he saw a figure standing next to his bed. He turned and saw Killua.

"Oh, hey Killua! I didn't expect for you to be here this early!" Gon chuckled.

Gon looked more closely at Killua, seeing his face so fed and his expression shocked beyond words. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "What's wrong, Killua?"

All of a sudden, a cold breeze hit him in a spot that was very sensitive. He looked down and saw that he was....naked.

.... Oh...oh damn.

Gon's face gotten as red as Killua's. Both of them were embarrassed to the core. Gon waved his hands around while trying to reason with Killua, "K-Killua! I-It's not what you think! I-I-"

"Save it," Killua mumbled, his bangs covering his eyes and blush.

"B-But-"

"We're just gonna pretend this never happened. Okay?" Killua's tone of voice leaving no room for argument.

Gon still wanted to explain, but the death glare he got from Killua made him shut his mouth. "O-Okay..." Gon stuttered.

Killua sighed, turning to the door and walking towards it. Before his hand touched the doorknob, he turned back to say at Gon, "And, by the way, don't think you're off the hook. Your stupid alarm woke me up, making me leave a dream that I wouldn't dare leave, even if I had a choice to. So, I'd watch my back if I were you."

And with that, he went out the door.
--------------------------------

Chapter 8 is done! It's a little late (according to my updating schedule) because I'm back in school, so I didn't have time to write :( so updates might be a little slow at times. So work with me and as I always say (mostly) I'll see you in the next chapter! :D