do it again

by: me (grazer_boi)

Reddie
first kiss
447 words
just fluff

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*       *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The late night breeze flowing through the Kaspbraks living room window sent a chill in the air.

The two best friends sat close to each other on the plaid couch. Shoulders touching and knees knocking together every once in a while. The tv was showing a late night movie, "Halloween", and being a horror movie, the boys would never be allowed to watch it under Sonia's close watch.

But Sonia is out for the night, giving the boys freedom to do anything.

"Eddieee!" Richie whined, throwing his head back and placing an arm on the back of the couch.

Eddie sighed and smiled to himself, "what now?"

"I'm boooored..."

"I just put this movie on for you!"

"Well fuck Ed's, it's not my fault I get bored easily."

Eddie turned to face Richie, who was looking back at him. "What do you want to do then?"

Richie thought for a moment and then smiled, "I'm kinda hungry,"

"for?"

"Oh you know Eddie, spaghetti..."

Richie burst out laughing and his best friend just rolled his eyes and smacked his arm. "Don't call me that dick wad! Besides...I don't have spaghetti anyways."

Richie wiped a tear from his eye and leaned back on the couch, "then what do you got spaghetti man?"
"I have cookies" Eddie shrugged.

His eyes lit up and he gasped, "you're a doll Eds!"

He grabbed eddies shoulders and sloppily kissed one cheek, and then the other. Eddie barely tried to push him off, enjoying the affection. But then he turned his cheek too soon and Richies lips brushed over his.

Their faces stayed inches apart, both incredibly red and holding their breath.

"uh... that's new."

Eddie briefly nodded in agreement, his eyes locked on two brown ones that he's had a crush on for years.

"do...do it again..." Eddie managed to whisper

Richies eyes went wide and Eddie panicked, thinking he messed it up. But Richie leaned in again, pecking his soft pink lips, already missing the taste of his strawberry mouth.

"again," Eddie spoke

This time, richie cupped eddies cheeks and dragged the kiss out longer, turning his head to slot their lips perfectly together. It was kinda awkward, being both of theirs first kiss. Richies glasses bumped eddies cheek and Eddie didn't know where to put his hands.

Eddies fingers softly grazed his wrist, and trailed up to his forearm. They finally pulled apart for air and Richie swears he saw hearts in eddies eyes. "again?" He asked, to which Eddie nodded and they spent the rest of their night kissing on eddies couch.

that was kinda shit but I hope someone enjoyed

chris