babysitters club

written by: me

babysitter au

reddie
8352 words
smut

・゚: *・゚:*   *:・゚*:・゚

"mom. i'm seventeen."

"but you can't be home alone!"

"mom, i'm seventeen."

sonia brushed him off and grabbed her purse from the table, " you've been getting in a lot of trouble lately Edward. i can't trust you to be alone."

that was true. ever since eddie found out his pills were gazebos he started doing whatever he wanted. dated boys, snuck out, ditches class, he didn't care.

"ma, i don't need a babysitter! i'm a senior in high school!" eddie threw himself down on to the couch dramatically and sonia huffed.

"he's a very nice boy eddie bear! mrs.denbrough suggested him to me, he babysits Georgie." sonia began putting on her coat, "please be good for the next few days."

eddie huffed and crossed his arms, "we'll see about that..."

his mother was leaving for a few days because her sister was having a wedding that he apparently wasn't invited to. don't get him wrong, he was happy to be away from his mother but a babysitter?

"he'll be here soon. i've given him specific instructions to follow. love you eddie bear" she blew him a kiss and left the house. eddie listened to her car pull out of the driveway.

he squished a pillow against his face and screamed. he picked up the home phone by his mothers recliner and dialed bills number.

"h-hello?"

"billy!" eddie whined, "you won't believe what my mom did this time..."

he heard bill laugh over the receiver, " what n-now?"

"she got me a fucking babysitter" he sat up on the couch and ran his fingers through his wavy blonde hair.

bill exploded into laughter and eddie rolled his eyes.

"aw! baby e-eddie needs a babysitter?!" bill teased

"it's not funny shit head!" eddie huffed

the doorbell rang and eddie sighed, "i'll call you later bill, it's here..." he hung up on bill laughing and trudged to the door.

he opened it expecting to see some old man but was taken back to see a young boy. a good looking one at that. he had messy black curls and freckles against his pale skin. his eyes were a deep gray and his jawline was cut sharp. he was tall and lanky and had a goofy smile on his face.

"is this the kaspbrak household?" he asked

eddie gawked up at him, trying to keep his cool, "your... the babysitter?"

"i am. richie tozier at your service" he held his hand out and eddie shook it, stepping aside to let him in. richie dragged a duffle bag full of things behind him.

"so where's edward?" richie asked looking around the quiet cozy home

eddie cleared his throat and held his hands behind his back, "uh... i'm eddie."

richie turned and looked at eddie with a raised eyebrow, "nice one. are you the older brother?"

eddie didn't respond and richie got the point, "your serious?" he let a laugh slip and eddie became annoyed.