youtuber au

by: me

reddie
3433 words
fluffy
youtuber au

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

stan laid in his bed watching his lap top play a baseball game. richie laid in his bed playing with a loose string on his shirt and watching the time on his apple watch.

"wanna go grab dinner with bev and ben?" stan asked suddenly pulling richies eyes away from his watch.

"no can do stan the man! you know he posts today" richie rolled on to his stomach and caught stan rolling his eyes.

"you can just watch it later. i want pizza" stan stood and pulled his coat on. their shared dorm room was kind of small, and stan had to step over all of richies junk to get to his shoes.

"but i've been waiting all week!" richie whined and sat up on his bed, "bring me back a slice?"

stan nodded as he grabbed his keys and left the dorm. richies phone vibrated and he glanced at it. his eyes widened at the notification and he smiled widely. he clumsy jumped on to stans bed and closed his lame baseball video. he searched up "YouTube" in the search bar and his account popped up. he opened his notifications and clicked on the newest video.

"hey everyone, it's just eddie"

richie smiled at the boys light voice

"hope everyone's doing well... today's video i'm doing a cover of a song you guys requested. 'The Moon Song' by beabadoobee."

eddie picked up his ukulele and strummed it a few times before getting into the song.

richie smiled softly and nodded his head with the beat.

"I'm lying on the moon
My dear, I'll be there soon
It's a quiet and starry place
Time's we're swallowed up
In space we're here a million miles away..."

"just eddie" was richies favorite youtuber. he did covers and vlogs and does cute little baking videos. richie adores him. his voice was beautiful and he's so soft looking. he has bleach blonde fluffy hair, lightly tanned skin and freckles cross his cheeks. he was always wearing cute sweaters and smiling and giggling. he even has some of his merch, a pastel blue hoodie with his youtube name across the front in arial bold italics. stan bought it for him for his birthday.

"We're lying on the moon
It's a perfect afternoon
Your shadow follows me all day
Making sure that I'm
Okay and we're a million miles away"

eddie finished the song and smiled up at the camera. "i actually really love this song, it's pretty. i'm going to be doing a live stream tomorrow on saturday on my instagram. i hope to see you there! thanks for tuning in!" he blew a kiss to the camera and the screen went black.

richie smiled like a lovesick school boy and closed the lap top. he had a slight crush on him, even though he knew it would never be anything more. eddie has over two million subscribers and goes on small tours and meet and greets. he'd tried to get tickets to one of his shows but they sold out too fast. point is he didn't stand a chance.