love me hard

by: me

steddie (stan and eddie)
4,425 words
smut

・゚: *・゚:*       *:・゚*:・゚

eddie loved college.

he loved being on his own, away from his mother. he loved that he could do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted.

today though, he was coming very close to driving off the nearest cliff.

first, his alarm didn't go off and he was 20 minutes late to his first class. then, someone bumped into him and spilt coffee all over his sweater, and to top it all off, he found out he failed his test in psych.

and now, he was stuck sitting in his apartment studying with his best friend Bill. he was just hoping for some peace and quiet at this point.

bill lives in the university dorms, but eddie chose to have his own apartment a little ways from the university. which now, seems like the worst decision because the morning traffic is hell.

eddie laid on his stomach in bed with a textbook open in front of him as bill sat at his desk and typed away on his lap top for his writing class. it was quiet...

until the floor started to rumble and muffled music blasted through his apartment walls. he slammed his head into his text book and bill groaned.

"jesus how have they not gotten kicked out of their apartment yet?" bill rubbed his temple and eddie shrugged

"i don't know but it's annoying" eddie grumbled

the apartment across from his was constantly blasting music that eddie could hear all the way into his apartment. it's lead to sleepless nights and failed study sessions, much like this one.

bill sighed and began packing up his things, "i can't focus"

eddie closed his book and walked bill to his door. the music only got louder and it only made eddie angrier. he watched bill walk down the hall and then turn into the elevator and finally lost his shit.

he walked across the hall and banged on the door.

-

stan banged on his roommates bedroom door, "Richie! turn down the fucking music!"

he had just woken up from a nap to richies loud ass music. he did this when he had his heart broken by some whore or failed a test. stan hated it. couldn't he just have break downs in silence like the rest of them?

he heard a bang on their apartment door and huffed. he walked in his bedroom to put a shirt on but then he heard richies door open. he ran out into the hall just to see richie freeze in his tracks and run back in his room to lock the door. stan banged on the door again and then the front door banged.

he grunted, anger catching up with his usually calm composure. he stomped into the living room and swung the front door open.

"what the fuck do you want?!" he yelled and then looked down to see a boy with a shocked face.

eddie looked up at this gorgeous guy. he had tight fawn curls and emerald green eyes. he was tall and had sharp features. and he wasn't wearing a shirt. eddie couldn't speak.