The Art Room

by: me

reddie
984 words

・゚: *・゚:*   *:・゚*:・゚

richie had an art room. no, he wasn't some amazing artist, but he did love to express himself through his work. his friends always tell him how crazy good his art work is but he just thinks he's average.

"woah..." eddie looked around the room stunned. it was a medium sized room with a lamp as a light source. there was a table in the center of the cluttered with art supplies except for on spot that had a blank sheet of paper. there was a couch against the wall that seemed to be the only clean spot. his walls had his art pinned to it. some very colorful and bright and others black and confusing. on his ceiling there was a bisexual flag pinned to it. but that wasn't eddies favorite part. eddie loved the wall that was spray painted with a mural on it. it was a pink and gold sunset with a city line and two people sitting below it.

"why the fuck haven't i seen this room before trash mouth?" eddie gaped at the room as richie cleated off his small table.

"i don't know i just.... i don't like people looking at my art i guess" richie looked at eddie who was watching him.

"should i not look?" eddie covered his eyes and richie chuckled

"no eds, you can look" richie grinned at him and eddie uncovered his eyes. richie sat on the couch and pat the spot next to him for eddie.

eddie sat next to him and sighed.

"you sure about this eds?" richie asked

"definitely." eddie nodded his head

"alright..." richie reaches over and grabbed a shoebox from under the couch. his parents weren't home so it was safe to take it out. he opened it and revealed a glass pipe with black and blue swirls, along with a bag full of weed.

eddie eyed it and swallowed hard. he wanted to smoke because his mom told him not to. part of his whole "teenage rebellion" thing. of course he went to richie because that was his best friend.

richie loaded the bowl and tapped it down with his lighter. he then handed it over to eddie. "i head somewhere that your supposed to give the first hit to your guest"

eddie looked down at it and then up at richies hazel eyes. he careful held it and richie refrained from laughing.

"now what?" eddie asked, feeling a little dumb and blushing.

"you just," richie put his hands over eddies and positioned them the right way. the whole time he tried not to look at eddie, knowing he'd blush. "and you keep your thumb over the hole while you light it and let it go when your hit is done. got it?"

eddie nodded and brought the pipe to his lips.

richie was surprised when eddie asked to smoke with him. he's only smoked with beverly and sometimes bill. but eddie, eddie is a different story. and watching eddie wrap his lips on his pipe made his mouth drop open slightly.

eddie lit the bowl and breathed in. he pulled the pipe away and coughed out the smoke, handing the pipe back to richie as he coughed and coughed. richie gave him a pat on the back as he hunched over, "that was pretty good. maybe next time you should finish the hit"

eddie nodded and sat up, "water?"

richie nodded and quickly got up and grabbed his water bottle. he gave it to eddie and he took a long drink. when he was finally done he looked at richie who was taking his hit.

richie took it easily and blew the smoke up into the air. eddie always liked richies profile. his features are sharp and lips are contrastingly soft. right now it looks even better with the smoke blowing from his lips.

"your good at that" eddie regretted the words when they came out

richie just chuckled, "thanks eds. years of practice" he handed it back over to eddie

they continued smoking for about an hour. eddie got better and stopped coughing. they talked about a lot. the losers, school, video games etc...

"am i... high?" eddie asked as he looked at his hand. the two were leaning back on the couch looking up at the ceiling. the pipe was laying on the table in front of them

"shit, i'm high" richie laughed and rubbed his dry eyes. he looked over at eddie who looked back.

they stared at each other for awhile until richie spoke again, "your eyes are red. your high"

eddie nodded and richie looked away. but eddie couldn't tear his eyes away from richie. he didn't know if it was the weed or just him but richie looked really pretty in that moment.

"hey eds, do you ever wonder—" richie was stopped by eddies hand gently touching his cheek and turning him to face him. they were staring at each other again, this time eddies hand over richies cheek and a thick tension cutting between them.

"eds..."

"shh..." eddie ran his thumb over richies blushing cheek bone. he slowly leaned in and pressed a chaste kiss to richies lips. and it was the best feeling ever to have those soft lips against his.

eddie was about to remove his hand until richie our his own hand over eddies. eddies gave him a questioning look and richie leaned in, faster and list filled.

their lips crashed together and richie pulled eddie closer. their lips locking and eddie blushing like wildfire. his hand fell down and landed on richies knee. richie our both his hands in eddies cheeks and held him close.

he spoke against eddies cherry lips, "i've been wanting to do that since middle school"

"then don't stop"

this is actual slightly based off the first time i smoked weed so i hope you liked it

chris