cut my hair

by: me

reddie
2098 words
eddie is a barber au
short lil headcanon

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

richie sighed contently as fingers wove through his curls. he closed his eyes and let himself relax. his head laid in his best friend beverlys lap. she always played with his hair on lazy afternoons they spent in his and stans dorm room.

"jeez rich you really need a hair cut" beverly commented as he her finger got stuck in a tangle. he huffed below her and she rolled her eyes.

"i'm not letting anyone touch my precious curls" he sat up and flipped his hair dramatically. it fell to his shoulders in wild black curls, but most of the time he pulled it back into a messy bun.

"i agree, rich," stan looked up at him from his book on his bed. "you look like a mop."

beverly snickered and richie huffed again. he pulled his hair up into a yellow scrunched he stole from beverly. "a sexy mop"

stan rolled his eyes and their dorm room door opened, bill and mike stepping in with taco bell. they handed each of them their order and got comfortable either on the floor or one of their twin beds.

richies hair fell in his face as he tried to bite his taco. he kept brushing it away but it kept falling. eventually beverly got tired of him huffing and pulled a butterfly clip from her hair to pin his bangs back.

"seriously tozier would it kill you to get a trim? you haven't got your hair cut since high school." mike commented, noticing richies struggle.

"is everyone on my case today?" richie grumbled biting into his taco and getting cheese in his lap. stan grimaced at that but didn't bother saying anything. richie most likely didn't care.

"what if make you an appointment with my barber?" stan offered. "i have curly hair too and he does well"

bill smiled at that and ran his fingers through his boyfriends golden curls, "he's really n-nice too. maybe he'd give you a lollipop if y-your good"

everyone laughed, except richie.

"i don't know stan the man. what if he totally fucks up?" richie worries as he tucks a strand of hair behind his ear. it was getting out of control.

"if stan trusts him then it should be good enough for you. he barely lets me touch his hair" beverly added as she picked up her phone to text her boyfriend ben.

"but-"

"no buts. i'll text him now and see if he can schedule you in tomorrow." stan wiped his hands off on a napkin and bill handed him his phone.

richie groaned and threw himself back on his bed. "jesus fuck..."

richie drummed his fingers restlessly on the car door handle. he tapped to the beat of an "arctic monkeys" song.

"calm down rich it's just a haircut" stan rolled his eyes from the drivers seat