01

"Lollipop lollipop, lolli, lolli, lolli, lollipop

"Lollipop lollipop, lolli, lolli, lolli, lollipop... " Fergus hummed The Chordettes song Lollipop quietly to himself as he heaved himself onto the row of dark blue lockers that stood like stoic guards in the quiet hallway.

He pulled his legs under himself, standing up on the lockers, a smirk pulling at his naturally dark lips as he stared at the fire alarm that was stuck on the wall like big, red button that screamed look-at-me!

He stopped humming, sharpening his ears as held his breath, flickering his eyes down the halls. No one was near, just perfect.

He pulled out a black lighter that was pretty scratched, but it still worked, so, he didn't mind.

He folded open the math quiz he had taken last week, a red solid A+ was written on the rop right corner. Fergus hated math, he really did.
He licked his dry lips, and lit the quiz on fire. He watched as the small flames crawled up, threatening to eat the whole work.

Fergus ducked the piece of burning paper in the fire alarm and jumped off the lockers, opening a pack of gum as the hallways and rooms filled with groaning students as the alarms started blaring.

Fergus calmly walked, ignoring the way the doors were thrown open and masses of students from all classes started skipping towards the entrance of the school. There were murmurs of excitement and screams of joy as the students were overcoming with relief to have been escaped the boring lecture. None of them paid attention to the one who saved them all from the horrendous way to becoming an adult.

Fergus.

The tall, pale skinned young man strolled down the hall, feeling as if he had accomplished the biggest goal in his entire eighteen years of life.

He avoided the sweaty bodies around him with ease, having learned it from young age. He hated to be touched, in fact, he didn't even like people. They were annoying, but he did like to annoy them all.

As Fergus was going with the flow of students who were escaping from a 'fire', a hollering voice made the tall young man freeze on mid step, one foot out, the other inside the building. "Fergus Finlay! Stop this instant!" the dark haired boy peeked over his shoulder, his apple green eyes wide with surprise as nearly every head turned towards him.

"You! In my office, now! And everyone else, get back to your classes, right now!" the short, balding man yelled, holding the almost burn piece of paper in between his shaking fingers. Fergus had two choises.

Choice number one. He could turn around and follow the headmaster, Mister McGarthi back into his small, suffocating office and listen to him ramble on and on about him getting almost expelled. About gratitude and being so rude to the workers and his fellow students all the time. Fergus could almost say every word Mister McGarthi was just about to say, he had it all memorised from all the previous times he had been in the headmasters office.