33

Fergus sneezed, convinced someone had died under his nose as the smell that woke him up made him sneeze the second time

Fergus sneezed, convinced someone had died under his nose as the smell that woke him up made him sneeze the second time. The scent made his insides churn and eyes water, it was very bitter and strong.

His green eyes flew open, staring at the ceiling and the wide eyes of Stiorra as the small girl sat on his chest, holding some sort of dried herbs out underneath his nose

Fergus sneezed third time, pushing the girl off him forcefully, making her land on the ground with a loud thud and the herbs go flying across the wooden floor.

"Ow, you idiot! There's a table here!" she hissed, standing up as she rubbed the back of her head, looking at Fergus sourly. He scowled, rubbing his chest as he realised she hasn't particularly hurt him, but it hadn't been pleasant either. It was as if his blood had frozen and skin turned to ash where she had touched him. "Then don't sit on me when I sleep, you little strange child." Fergus said with a roll of his eyes, realising he was back in the room he had woken up some time ago.

Deja vu much?

"Then don't faint?" Stiorra said, walking around the bed to take a seat in front of the fireplace, throwing her legs on the small table and grabbing some grapes and a mug with something in it. Fergus scented the air, realising the girl was drinking mead.

"What happened?" he pushed himself up, the sheets sliding off his torso as his feet sunk into the soft rug on the floor. Stiorra snorted, gulping down half of the liquid before burping loudly and cleaning some droplets of the mead off her chin with the back of her hand.

"You fainted, genius. I mean, sure Birger can look scary if he's training the others but fainting? Really? Everyone had a blast when you crashed!" she laughed, throwing her head back as Fergus groaned, hiding his eyes into his hands as he rested his elbows on his thighs.

"Shut up." he grumbled, standing up to walk over to the table and get something to eat before the little annoying girl eats everything. "Yeah, you wish. You're the shiny new addition here, and that was something that's gonna follow you around a lot." she said merrily, grabbing another grape as she looked up at Fergus.

He glared at her, pouring some mead to himself as well as he sat down on the soft chair. Feeling slightly sick after all of the revelations. He was kind of hungry, but at the same time he wasn't very keen on eating, afraid it would come right back up.

He was either in a coma, somehow gotten really high or this was real.

He somehow felt that all that has happened, somehow just makes sense, but at the same time it was freaking him out.

"Also, you really need to learn how to dress up like a royalty. Wherever is that maid of yours?" Fergus snorted, coughing as some of the dark liquid ended up in his nose.
He looked over to unimpressed Stiorra, raising his dark brow. "I dont need a maid. Also, whatever made you feel as though you could invade my room?"