05

“please, I promise we'll do nothing and just leave peacefully, As--” Fergus took a deep breath as he heard Ref flinch after getting a hit on the head with the end of the gun

“Silence and get down like the rest of 'em, Mongrel” The same voice said, annoyance and boredom in his voice.

Fergus kept his eyes in the mutant, blinking as his arms stretched inhumanly long. “okay, we're all clear here man. Let's get out of here before someone else comes snooping.”

Fergus on the ground, his hands behind his head but his eyes were on the gun that was tangling beglfore his eyes. That was his chance and he wasn't going to let it pass without trying. Like a snake going for the kill, Fergus reached for the gun but he was too slow. The gun was suddenly turned towards him and he shield his face. “Gus no!” the gun went off, and it was as if time stood still.

All the green eyed teen heard was the sound of his own heavy breathing and the echo of a trigger being pulled. But he felt no pain.

Slowly, reluctantly he opened his eyes that he had closed in fear. He dropped his hands, seeing two bullets, still in the air just five inches from his eyes. He gulped, looking at the green hue that seemed to keep the bullets from killing him.

They dropped on the ground, clinking against the rough surface. He looked up, seeing the two men staring at him wide eyed. Even thought the thieves had scarfs that covered their lower faces, both of their eyes were still visible. And their eyes looked exactly the same, bright blue.

“Get on the ground.” the one holding a gun growled, while the other man hurried outside, somehow carrying alll the bags with money. “on the ground!” Fergus stared the man in the eyes, his face hard as he looked at the man starting to panic. “Gus! Get just down!” he heard Ref beg him, and just for the sake of him, he fell on his knees and raised his hands, for the second time this day.

Like a mere ghost, the man disappeared with his fellow thief and the money. Fergus ticket his jaw, he wanted to help. But he really hadn't been much use.

He pushed himself up, ignoring Refster who was hissigg at him to quit it.

He couldn't, he just couldn't stop himself. He ran outside, the glass beneath his old converse creaking. He shot down the street, towards the grey Toyota that he saw one of the thieves enter.

Adrenaline rushed in his veins as he pulled the door open, grabbing the wide-eyed thief from the collar of his black jacket and pulling him out of the vehicle, throwing him on the cement ground with an angry growl.

Unimaginable anger rose in Fergus, he felt the need, want to kill that guy. All that desire for his blood was nearly blinding the teen.

The rage, he could hardly control it.

But before he could throw a punch in, he felt someone's fingers close around his throat and lock there, pulling him slightly up.

Fergus tried to pry their fingers from his throat, growling in anger as he did so. He was tossed aside, the teen stumbled away, coughing at his dry throat and panic as he eyed the econd thief, the elastic mutant.