2

Charlotte's POV:

Charlotte's POV:

I look over my outfit in the full body mirror that's nailed onto Betty's wall.

"Lottie, you look perfect." Betty says, smiling at me through the mirror.

[OUTFIT BELOW]

I return the smile

I return the smile. "Thank you for helping me."

"Of course, you are my little sister after all." She teases.

I follow after her as she walks out of her room. I slip on my white ankle length socks along with my white high top Converse, before grabbing my backpack.

"Bye momma, see you tonight." I say as I hug her. I say tonight since we won't be coming home before going to the party at the Whyte Wyrm.

"Be safe, and don't talk to any strangers." She instructs.

"Don't worry mom, i'll take care of her." Betty reassures, rolling her eyes at her protectiveness.

I skip down the steps, trying to distract myself from how nervous I am. I spot Archie and Veronica standing at the end of the pathway and immediately grin.

I rush over and hug Archie. "Good morning Archiekins." I then pull away and smile shyly at Veronica. "Good morning Veronica."

She returns one, but it doesn't seem as genuine.
"Morning."

I loop my arm through Betty's and we make our way towards the school.

About ten minutes later, we finally reach the big buildings. "Woah." I whisper under my breath, as I look at all the people scattered about. I tighten my grip on Betty as she leads me towards the front doors, where we meet Jughead.

"How are you this morning, Charlotte?" Jug asks, leaning down so we're eye to eye, while sending me a goofy smile.

I giggle a little at his his behavior and whisper my reply. "I-I'm good."