11

Charlotte's POV:[FRIDAY]

Charlotte's POV:
[FRIDAY]

Hey girly! Don't forget to wear your uniform today. Kisses ;* -Cheryl

I smile at Cheryl's text, but I can't help but feel nervous. What will people say about it?

I quickly change into my uniform and slip a blue headband into my hair.

I softly knock on Betty's door and open it a second later, entering with a shy smile. "How do I look?"

"Amazing, as always. Sweet Pea's definitely gonna beg for you to take him back once he sees you." She winks.

I giggle quietly at her teasing, though I can't help but pray she's right.

"Since when was she a River Vixen?""Is that the new girl?""Dude, she's hot

"Is that the new girl?"
"Dude, she's hot."
"Isn't that the Serpents girl?"

I hear the people around me whispering as I walk down the hall, my arm looped through Betty's.

The last one made me frown a little.

It's been four days since Sweet Pea basically cut me off. He doesn't talk to me in any classes, or in the hallways when we pass by each other. I've seen him a couple times but he just pretends i'm not there and looks the other way.

I'm not any better though. I've been ignoring Archie. To be fair, he's the one that caused all this drama in the first place.

"I have to go Lottie, but i'll see you in science?"

I nod and watch as Betty leaves before continuing to my locker. People stare but I do my best to ignore it.

I put in my locker combo and swap out my books.
When i'm finished, I close it and immediately jump when I see the person now standing next me.

"Hey." The football player says flirtatiously, a smirk resting on his face.

I blush. "H-Hi."

"I'm Chuck, captain of the football team." He holds out his hand for me to shake, which I reluctantly do.