20

Charlotte's POV:[FRIDAY]

Charlotte's POV:
[FRIDAY]

"It's just a normal football game, there's nothing to be afraid of." Sweets says softly, as he zips up my cheer uniform for me.

I sigh and look at him through the mirror in his bathroom. "I know, i'm just nervous."

His arms snake around my waist. "You're gonna be fine princess. The Black Hood can't do shit as long as i'm there to keep you safe." He reassures me.

The people in town decided to give the killer a name; The Black Hood. Everyone knows that FP was arrested for the murders so that's what they call him now. Sweet Pea and I know that FP would never do anything like that, which is why we're both sure the real Black Hood is out there somewhere.

I send him a small smile and lean up to kiss him after turning around. His grip on my waist tightens.

A few seconds later I pull away. "Thank you."

He raises an eyebrow. "What did I say about thanking me?"

I giggle and shrug.

He grabs my hand and leads me out of the bathroom and into his living room area. "Ready?"

"There's my favorite River Vixen!" Jughead grins as Sweets and I walk towards him and Betty, who's standing next to him with a smile

I blush. "Hey Juggie, hey Betty." I hug both of them before moving back to Sweet Pea's side.

"Lottie! There you are!" Cheryl's voice calls from behind me. I turn around and send her a sheepish smile.

She grins and loops her arm through mine. "Come on, the games starting soon."

I nod and smile at the other three before following Cheryl.

"Alright ladies..." I stop listening to her pep talk and look around the bleachers.

There's definitely a lot of people.

The Black Hood could be anywhere.

I shake my head and attempt to get rid of the frightening thoughts.