3

Sweet Pea's POV:

Sweet Pea's POV:

I watch with a smile as she rocks on her feet nervously and shakes her head.

I hold out my pool stick. "Here, i'll teach you."

Charlotte stares at my hand with wide eyes before reluctantly reaching out and grabbing the stick with her smaller hand. "O-Okay." She stutters.

I place my hand on the small of her back and lead her over to a ball. When I look up again and to my left, I see Toni and Fangs staring at me knowingly with smirks resting on their faces.

I discretely flick them off, making them laugh. I then clear my throat and turn my attention to the tiny girl in front of me.

She's staring up at me with her big green eyes, that for some reason make my tense shoulders relax.

I grab both of her hands and place them in the correct position as I stand behind her. I'm so close that my chest rubs against her back.

I also notice her shiver a little, causing a smirk to appear on my face. Good to know i'm not the only one affected by our close proximity.

"Okay, you just...place your hands right here..." I trail off, making sure they're lined up with the ball. "Aim..." I lean forward, so my lips are right next to her ear. "And shoot." I whisper, pushing her left arm forward.

I watch the white ball as it rolls along the table, knocking one of the other balls into a hole. I grin and reluctantly back away, hiding my urge to stay close to her.

Charlotte lets out a quiet squeal and turns around to look up at me. "D-Did I win?" She asks with an excited smile on her face.

Damn that smile.
How can someone be this adorable?

I shake my head and chuckle. "Not yet sweetheart." She tilts her head with a frown. I motion towards the pool table. "Go ahead, try it yourself this time."

She nods and gets in position as I stand back a little with my arms crossed over my chest.

She repeats what I showed her and sticks her tongue out in concentration. I hold back a chuckle at how cute she looks.

Charlotte hits the white ball with the stick but misses the other balls completely. She huffs and leans the stick on the table before turning around, her arms crossed over her chest like mine.

I chuckle, until I see the cute glare on her face. "Let me do it." I walk over to the table, grab the stick, and line it up with the ball before shooting. I manage to hit two balls that were lined up in front of a hole.