25

Charlotte's POV:[FRIDAY]

Charlotte's POV:
[FRIDAY]

I send Sweet Pea a text, letting him know I reached the school. I enter through the doors with Betty next to me and we head towards my locker.

My eyebrows furrow as I look around.

I notice there's the same piece of paper taped onto most of the lockers. I walk up to one and grab the sheet to inspect it.

"Feeling Scared?
Want Protection?

Call the RED Circle

Text or call 555-0145"

Surrounding the letters is a big red circle.

"What the hell?" I hear Betty mumble as she looks at the paper in my hands.

I glance up at all the people whispering to their friends, most likely about the Red Circle, whoever or whatever that is.

"Who do you think made this?" I ask her, reading over the words once again.

Betty scoffs. "Him, i'm guessing."

I follow her line of sight and frown. "Archie?"

Further down the hall I spot Archie passing out the same flyer that i'm holding in my hand. I give Betty the paper and march my way towards him.

He sees me coming and holds out a paper with a smile on his face. "Hey Lottie, here, if you're ever-"

"What is this Archie? Is this about the Serpents?" I interrupt him.

He sighs. "It's not just about them, it's about the safety of Riverdale and catching the Black Hood."

I glance around at all the people. "You do realize this could get you in trouble, right?"

He shrugs. "It'll be worth it in the end. I'll be keeping the town safe."

"Oh Archiekins!" Both Archie and I turn towards the voice coming from down the hall. Veronica's heading our way. "There you are." She ignores me and stops in front of him. "I have a surprise for you. It only took a few calls and favors but..." She opens up the black coat she has on. "Ta-da!"

My eyes widen, along with Archie's. There's a white t-shirt with a big red circle in the middle.

"Veronica, you can't wear that." He tells her.