7

Charlotte's POV:

Charlotte's POV:

"Oh Charlotte." Josie says sympathetically, pulling me in for a hug as we stand in the middle of the school hallway.

I might've just met her, but the fact that she saved me from him immediately allows me to trust her.

I sigh and return the hug. "Thank you Josie."

She pulls away and places her hands on my shoulders, sending me a small smile. "Of course Charlie."

I then turn to Veronica who's also looking at me with sympathy. I decide to just go for it and pull her in for a hug too.

She may not like me very much, but I really appreciate what she did for me.

"T-Thanks Ronnie." I whisper gratefully.

I'm surprised when she returns the hug.

"It was no problem, seriously." She then pulls away with a guilty look on her face. "I'll admit...when we first met, I wasn't so fond of you. I think I was just jealous of the connection you and Archie had. But I realize now that there was no reason for me to be so rude to you. I just want to apologize, and I really hope you can forgive me."

I smile and nod. "Of course I can."

"Lottie?" A familiar voice belonging to a certain red head calls from behind me.

I turn around and i'm surprised to see Cheryl standing there. She sends me an empathetic smile. "I just want you to know that i'm here for you. I know what you're going through, so if you ever need to talk don't be afraid to find me. Us girls gotta stick together, right?"

I slowly nod, still a little confused, and smile at her. "T-Thank you Cheryl."

She nods and flips her hair before turning and walking away.

"Well that was a first."