chapter 1 -Just

The beginning

Kayla Walter a regular 17 year old, very nice, and caring, gets betrayed, heart broken and used by people around her because she is so naive. But Kayla harbours a dark secret within her that eats her up gradually from the inside, and has never told anyone before.

The death of her mother after Kayla's 17 birthday made everything worse. Kayla started doing drugs getting involved with bad people, she started going to clubs more often, it was basically her getaway from reality.........her new life.

Kayla's dad Marcus also became a mess after the death of his wife, he would get drunk every night and when he came home he would beat the crap out of Kayla. He would mentally and physically abuse her, and say hurtful things like she is a worthless piece of shit.

That always got to Kayla it made her sad because she knew that wasn't her dad it was the toxins in the alcohol speaking.

One night after her dad had beating her, Kayla ran away she went to a friends house his name is Louis.

"OMG Kayla what happened to your face your nose is freaking bleeding.

I really don't like telling people about personal problems , so I made up a lie. "Um ... its nothing really I got involved with some drug dealers and I forgot to pay up so they sent someone after me".

"Come on let's get you cleaned up your dad can't see you like this". Louis said with concern in his voice.

"That's if my dad would care.."

"what !"

"Nothing".Louis looked at me sheepishly before he let it slide.

"Um Louis can I ask you something"?

"Sure what is it."

"Could we go to a party or club tonight so I can just forget about this crappy day."

"Are you sure that's what you want to do."

"Yes please anything to get my mind off what happened".

"OK, fine let's get you dressed. You are not going out with that dress stained with blood. I have the perfect outfit for you that would have guys mesmerized" he said grinning.

Louis gave me a slutty looking outfit that was probably left behind by a girl who came over. I had no other outfit option so I had to wear that. It was so uncomfortable,and very tight it felt like I was wearing two corset's at the same time.

On our way to the party Louis told me he had to pick up a friend, and guess who it was the egocentric stuck up spoilt brat Lana.

I and Lana go way back, of course all that time she had always hated me. But I never knew what I did or might have said to her to make her hate me that much. Umm.... Maybe I do know why, she thinks I like Louis.

And Lana always had feeling for him. When ever he walked by her and said "hi" or complement her she would turn bright red. Pathetic!

So we picked up Lana and as usual she just snubbed me gushing all over Louis . Whenever I tried to make a conversation with her she would shut me up so I gave up.

After hours and hours of parting and getting wasted, we decided it was time to leave because Louis had something important to do the next day. I was so drunk and wasted that every step I took, I wobblie and bumped into something or someone and I couldn't even make out a coherent sentence without slurping.

So Louis decide to carry me and of course that offer made Lana very angry. You could literally see her red face, and her smoking ears it was perfect.

Before we left Louis decide he had to use the restroom, so he asked Lana to keep an eye on me..
Lana on the other hand grinned from cheek to cheek with a devious smile on her face slitheringly said 'OK Sure'