chapter 2 - Know

(Not edited yet)
Three days later

Three days have passed so far, after my Dad left me to face my fate in the hands of a total stranger. I am ecstatic and also unhappy, because I get to leave the hospital today and secondly I don't know where I'm going to go and what the future holds for me .

I haven't spoken to Jacob much ever since he came, he usually sits at a corner watching me like I would vanish if he took his eyes of me. I have recovered fully from my tragic close to death encounter. The doctor insisted I stayed a little longer because he wanted to make sure I didn't react to anything I received.

There was a loud slam in my room which jilted me from my thoughts I noticed that Jacob was gone. I rang the bell beside my bed for a nurse, but no one answered so I got up from the bed to go get some more jello since I was a little bit famished. I walked out of my room then I got confused, it was like a maze with a lot of doors with nurses and doctors coming out of them. I had never really gone out of my room Jacob usually brought my food or anything I needed . I quickly spotted a nurse with a tray coming out of one room and walked up to her.

"Sorry miss for disturbing you but do you know were I can get more jello". I said to the middle aged looking woman.

"Ohh my, I am so sorry dear I had no idea you wanted more" she said placing a warm smile on her face.

"Its alright ma'am, but do you mind directing me to where I can get more." The woman looked quit skeptical whether to answer me or not, she then started looking around like she was afraid someone was watching us.

She placed the tray with the contents unknown, because it was covered by a table beside us. And took the jello cup from me asking me to go back to my room. This time there was no warming smile her tone sounded as if it was a command.

"No ma'am I won't allow that,I don't want to bother you" I said taking the cup from her not paying attention to the previous tone she had spoken to me with.

The woman looked unhappy with my reaction. She took the cup out of my hand again and begged me to go back to my room.

"Please dear, if they find out that you weren't in your room and you were out looking for more jello they would be very pissed. Just let me bring you more."

Not wanting to be stubborn I let the woman do her job, I turned back heading to my room, when I noticed Jacob talking to the doctor in a corner.

The middle aged woman must have seen me looking at them while passing, she walked up and whispered so that only I could hear " Be careful, they are very dangerous especially.... Him" I looked at her dumbfounded who the "HIM" was but she returned my question with a smile saying "You will find out very soon" with that she left.

I went back to my room trying to finish packing my bags when the woman came back with more jello. I thanked her and told her where to leave it, she dropped it and left the room leaving me alone to finish up my bag's. I still couldn't stop thinking about the so called deal my parents did, or even the engagement. I'm literally 17 I don't want to get married now. I sat on the bed with the jello thinking everything through, I haven't had the chance to talk to Jacob he doesn't look friendly.

Jacob came back when I started devouring the jello. He asked who gave it to me , I told him about the nice lady. He was about to take it from me saying I should take anything if he didn't give it to me. But was interrupted by the vibrating noise coming from his pocket. He excused himself and took the phone call.

"Yes sir, we will be on our way know. No sir, no one has followed us yet " the phone cut Jacob took my bags and said it was time to go in a polite manner.

When we got out of the hospital, there was a sleek looking Audi waiting for us. Jacob led me towards the car and opened it for me, He sat in front with the driver.

When I saw the Audi I knew that he was rich but there was still something on my list I needed to know about HIM. Which was me hoping he wasn't a forty year old man.

Hi guys what do you think . Do you think "HIM" is a forty year old man or not😂😁 Suggestion, suggestions .............💟what do you think about Jacob I think his mysterious wbu...

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT 😉😄😄😊😊😊

~R. L