Chapter 17 - Don't

**°°**~~**°°~~**~~°°**~~**°°~°

BLACK BOX is a place/safe haven where the supernatural, and mobsters party. For the few humans that do walk in, it's a policy of mine they are not to be harmed. I try to avoid unnecessary attention.

People will obey since I am a Don and famous among the supernatural. Because of the humans, there is a deceptive wall placed around the VIP areas, so they can't really see what goes on.

Taking the bottle of whiskey, I was heading to my office when a familiar asshole interrupted me.

"It's good your back in town Tobias, why don't you stop by my club tomorrow. Abbiamo affari da discutere (we have business to discuss.)

"We" I raised an eyebrow.

"Till tomorrow then enjoy your evening" he said rasing his glass.

I got into the elevator pushing the button for the second floor. The building has two floors, first floor is the club and the second is where my office and private rooms are located.

Opening my office door the two of them were already seated on the table, seeing me the girl hopped for the table taking the bottle and glass from me, while Carly took my suit off.

The girl pulled me to the table with her back against edge packing her hair up.

"You don't seem shy anymore.." realizing I never got her name, honestly I didn't care.

"Lexa" she said before I kissed her. I kissed her lips several times, before moving to her neck kissing and finding the spot I wanted. With that I plunge my fangs into that spot, making her release a faint gasp while running her hands through my hair.

I picked her up sitting her on the table. kissing and sucking on her neck, the delicious liquid filled my mouth fueling my hunger. Her moans were music to my ears.

I soon stopped not wanting to drain her making her swiftly kiss me back moaning.

"My turn" Carly said siting on the table pulling me.

"I really missed this Tobias"

"I hope your not falling for me, that would be a grave mistake, and very stupid of you." I murmured taking a sip from my drink before kissing her.

She deepened the kiss moaning pulling at my lip biting it a little drawing blood form it.

I grabbed her by her hips pinning her down kissing her back, I was unzipping her dress while she tugged at my belt when I felt a vibration in my pocket. I pulled away taking out my phone.

"What is it Flavio" Lexa started undoing my button kissing my neck, while Carly finally figured the buckle out slipping her hand into my briefs grabbing my shaft.

"Boss some guys and I are heading back to the house, while some are staying to finish things up" he said generating a laugh from the rest.

"I am coming". I groaned ending the call.

"Awww it's a shame you have to go, stay please" Carly pleaded .

"We will make it worth your while" lexa winked sucking on my neck.

"Get my suit you're both coming" I fixed myself up picking the key to the BMW, making their eyes light up.

They both adjusted their dresses walking out of the office into the elevator. The doors opened and we were once again greeted by the blaring music.

They both latched onto me. Once the guys saw me they got up going down the stairs. I decided to take the BMW not wanting to be crowded in the range.

I informed the guys and Stephano offered to drive.