Chapter - 14 ACTS

°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°•°•°••°••°•°•
Kayla's Pov

"I already have one" I referred to the suitcase's.

"Your's is smaller do you know how much things we are gonna pack" she suggested walking back into the closet.

"Ok first of all where are my going".

"Well I guess your accompanying sir to one of his work related events" she said placing some formal wears in the box.

"What exactly does Tobias do, is he some kind of CEO" I asked placing some flats in the smaller suitcase which she removed replacing them with heels.

"Well you can say that because he owns some clubs but to be honest I don't really know much I just came" she said placing more dresses in the suitcase.

"Just came, like your new here"

"Yeah just spent nine months here. If you have any questions I think you should ask Orabella she's been here the longest".

"Why did you come work for Tobias" I asked a little curious.

"Well at first I was scared I started to second guess my decision,because of all I heard but his really nice to us in his own way" she said closing the full suitcase continuing with the other.

"What did you hear about him" my nosey self asked packing some underwear.

"That's a discussion for another day, and he lets us go visiting our family sometimes with gifts" I don't think most people would do that.

Ella did most of the packing because I didn't know what to pack. She then asked me to pick out what I wanted to wear for the flight.

I picked a baggy Jean with a blue t-shirt, and black stilettoes placing the outfit on the bed as she nodded in approval. She walked into the closet handing me a pair of sunglasses with a black Salvatore Ferragamo bag.

When we were done packing we set the boxes aside noticing it was already 3:00pm time flew so fast.

"I better go check on Velma if she needs my help in the kitchen" Ella said walking to the door.

"Are you hungry, sorry I didn't ask earlier it's just that Sir usually eats once or doest at all".

"No I'm good! Wait he doesn't eat sometimes".

"Would you like to meet Velma" she said changing the topic.

"Well I don't have anything to do so OK" I took one last look to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything.

We took the stairs to the kitchen, which was on the first floor. To be honest I actually want to explore the second and third floor, but before I can do that I have to get permission from Tobias which I don't see happening.

I noticed it was a lot more quiet than usual and I didn't really see any maid maybe they were on break. Or they had finished all they had to do I thought as we got close to the kitchen.

Upon getting to the kitchen people giggling and laughing could be heard immediately i entered that all stopped as all eyes were on me.

Maids reading books with funny symbols dropped the, books those drinking what I assumed to be red wine stopped pushing the cups behind them maybe they weren't meant to be drinking Tobias's red wine BUSTED.

"And there she is !" the elderly woman that gave me the direction to the kitchen said hugging me.

"Pretty isn't she just like her mother" the woman smiled.