chapter 5 - Loves

I dashed into the next door guessing it was the bathroom to my surprise it was. I didn't really have time to access the bathroom but from the little glimpse I was taking while having a shower, it looked all fancy.

After the shower I stood in front of the mirror, that's when I saw how ugly and disfigured my body was with scars I thought my body dysmorphia was improving.

I put on the bathrobe thinking because I knew I was forgetting to do something. Remembering the total mess on my head. I tried combing it but there were too many knots and all my hair products had drowned in my sea of clothes. I had to go with just brushing it a little and tying it in a messy bun.

I opened my suitcase realizing all my cloths are not dinner worthy. Hoping to find something magically waiting for me in the closet I opened it and was almost gubstruck to find hangers and hangers of clothes with bags, shoes and accessories. I walked into the closet figuring out which I wanted to wear.

My eyes were captivated by a beautiful mustard knee high off shoulder dress, with flower designs on it. I took the dress of the hanger putting it on and analysing it in the mirror. The material was delicate hugging my figure which I wasn't to keen on but it covered places where my scars were most visible.

My eyes unconsciously drifted to the clock which made me nearly panic I had 2 minutes left. I took a pair of black flats from my suitcase since all the shoe's in the closet were either stilettoes or wedges. I didn't feel like putting on any make up, So I just put on some lip gloss and adjusted my dress while staring at the mirror.

There was a knock on my door, which suggested to me time was up. I opened the door meeting Ella.

"Ma'ma its time for dinner. I--if I may say you look beautiful". She said earning a smile and thank you from me. And with that we were off to the dining area.

As we arrived at our destination I noticed some rather dark paintings, that screamed rage. The walls were covered with exquisite wallpapers, there were beautiful decors raging from flowers which looked fresh, to miniature sculptures with statues. The floors were covered in marble tiles.

I let my eyes roam and enjoy the view I was getting, I didn't know when i accidentally collided into a hard chest, everything went slow with my head still on his chest. There was this magnificent and alluring scent coming from him,finding it enticing I placed my hand on his chest trying to push my head back since my body had decided to betray me.

I tried to get a glimpse of the face worthy of that smell, when he pushed me away, dug his hand into his pocket answering his phone call. With one hand in his pocket and left leaving me with a mission.

I picked up Ella's reaction which made me wonder what prompted it.

"Ella... Is there something you would like to share", I said in the nicest tone I could be.

She immediately looked down shaking her head. "No ma'am".

"You know you don't have to call me ma'am. I prefer you call me Kayla okk... Ma'am makes me feel old" I told with a laugh.

She simply nodded leading me into this vast room, opening the doors for me reviling. Mr and Mrs Saint Collins sitting on the dining table. Mr Saint Collins sat at the head chair while Mrs Saint Collins sat beside him. Mrs Saint Collins got up analysing my appearance with a smile walking to me with open arms.

"Mmmm... Kayla you really do clean up nicely" she said with a peck on my cheeks. Mr Saint Collins on the other hand just stared at me then back to his phone continuing what he was doing.

"Really I don't feel comfortable in it", I said leaving her with a weird look on her face.

"Why is that dear, you look absolutely ravishing and beautiful, let's not forget about that figure of yours."

"Well its not what i would usually we--- she immediately shushed me saying there is a first time for everything". Gesturing me to take a seat so I did beside her.

"Darling where is Tobias, he promised he won't be late" she said with annoyance seasoning every word she emitted.

" He had to take a call he will be back soon" her husband replied in a calm tone.

I on the other hand couldn't stop thinking about the guy I bumped into, although his actions were quite rude shoving me away like that. But his smell still lingered in my nose, which was getting stronger until someone opened the doors and the whole room was engulfed in the cologne.

My head instantly snapped back lingering on the man who walked majestically into the room like time was his best friend. What caught my attention were his marine blue orbs that could have you drowning in them in a snap of a finger.

His well Chiseled jawline that could cause blisters if you tried touching it. His skin was pale, but gorgeously glowing. He was in a well fitted suite, showing how ripped he was from the arms of his jacket. His six pack forming on the surface of his white shirt. Lets not forget that jet black hair of his that had me out of words, when he ran his fingers in them scattering it more.

I mentally slapped myself back to reality when his movement changed and was heading to my direction. I quickly closed my mouth, knowing he saw me gawking at him. He became closer not knowing what to do I just froze. That's when I noticed he was headed to Mrs Saint Collins. She got up embracing him while he did the same.

"I missed you so much" she said pulling apart.

"Mother its just been two months" he said with his husky yet soothing voice. Placing a peck on her cheek.

"I see father has grown so attached to his phone" he said rather loud ensuring his father heard. Getting a glance from his father as he put his phone away and hugged him.

I sat there confused not knowing what to do like a deer in headlights, whether to introduce myself or even a handshake. I decided to sit there and wait for someone to introduce me, after all they cannot leave me out of the conversation for the whole dinner.

"Tobias why don't you take a sit" his mother said with a smirk gesturing to the sit beside me. In reality I looked calm, but in my thoughts I was running around screaming NOOO!!! Why did he have to sit beside me there were eleven empty seats left. Please don't sit, please don't sit my prayers were answered he sat opposite me I was happy until I understood the gravity of the situation.

If he sat beside me he wouldn't be able to see my face or anything I was doing, unless he turned sideways. But now he's sited right in front of me, even if he didn't want to look my way he would have too. That's when I concluded this was going to be a VERY VERY LONG AND AWKWARD DINNER................

Wowwwwww😱😱 😁😂 Lol hey guys I hope you liked this chapter 💖because I did😘

What do you guys think about Tobias so far leave your answers or suggestions in the comment 💖💖💗💓😄

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT 😉😄😄😊😊😊

See you in the next chapter😘😘

~R.L