chapter 3 - That

Authors note :OK so don't worry about the mature content scene , cause I will write it at the beginning of the scene so if u don't want to read 😐😯then you can skip and if u want to read then happy reading😉😉

__ __ ___ __ __ __ __ __Time skip __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

I couldn't sleep and constantly felt uneasy, maybe it was due to the fact that it felt like we have been driving for hours. My legs were becoming cramped. I decided to look out the window to keep my mind on the natural beauty that was right in front of me. I noticed the speed of the car was reduced when we arrived at this massive black tall gate. There were two heavily armed men who stood outside the gate.

When they saw the car they signaled for the car to stop Jacob whined down his window, when they saw him they signaled for the gates to be opened. We drove in and I couldn't believe what I was seeing, the drive way was very spacious with a fountain in the middle of the garden which was delicately decorated with different rose petals that looked hand picked.

We drove a little further with me admiring everything I saw, and that's when I laid my eyes on the beauty itself. It was like it walked out from an architecture magazine deciding that was where it would stay. It was a huge mansion in fact "huge" isn't doing justice to how it was, it was humongous like a king sized castle and I couldn't stop myself from gawking at it like a fool.

We arrived in front of this door which had maids coming out of it waiting for the car to stop. When it finally did they took our bags from the boot. Jacob opened the car door for me giving me a hand to balance myself while I got out. After he helped me out of the car, he then led me inside the house.

Inside was so elegant yet classy from the furniture to the decoration was very obvious that who ever owned this house had style. There were paintings on the wall that looked like it would be worth my entire fortune.

At the side there was a huge bar fully stocked with drinks and candies raging from Lollipops to toffees. I tried to recollect if Jacob mentioned anything about a child living here but I couldn't.

" Jacob is there a child living here" I guess he must have understood what I meant cause he looked at the bar chuckling.

" No miss Sir if I may put it nicely has a sweet tooth" I looked back at the bar at the amount of candy one person could swill.

~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~~~~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~
We stopped in front of a brown door which Jacob kindly opened for me. There was a man in there pouring two glasses of alcohol with his back facing us. To be honest he had a well sculptured back, which suggested that he doesn't joke with his workouts. He was dressed in a black Armenian suit, that's when it hit me maybe this was "HIM" could it be him, could he be the one, could he be the one that had so called won me, it was all going to be revealed in a couple of seconds.

I was drown back to reality when I heard the alcohol bottle been placed on the table. I started paying attention to his every move from his muscle tensing while picking up the two wine glasses waiting to see that glorious face of his. UNTIL HE TURNED AND I NEARLY SHATTERED.

Hii guys I am really sorry that this chapter is short but I promise to make the next one longer. Don't forget to like, comment and share ........😊❤❤❤💕💞

Could it be HIM only one way to find out 😂😂keep on reading...... IF you have suggestions don't be shy I am all ears ❤❤💟💕

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT 😉😄😄😊😊😊

~R. L