Chapter 15 - LIKE

***~~~~'°°''°°''°°''°°''°°'~°

Kayla's Pov.

"Are you trying to kill me" i screamed while the windows revealed my attempted murderer.

"Get in".

Immediately I was in the car, Tobias stepped on the accelerator making me jerk back into the seat trying to buckle myself in.

Ever since we left the house I have been fearful of my life, considering the speed Tobias was going at. I had to hold the door handle squeezing it.

The speed at which the car was going, I would be in my grave soon. I looked at him as he kept over taken people.

"Please could you slow down" I said feeling my breakfast finding it was up.

He looked at me then back at the road.

"Don't puke in my car, what ever is coming up swallow it." he said.

I noticed the car wasn't as fast as before the speed from one fifty was down to ninety I guess that was his way of reducing it, even though it was still fast for me. I'm actually surprised we haven't gotten the attention of the police yet.

We drove for hours before we finally arrived at the airport, but I noticed he went round back and  just drove to a hanger.

We got down and I prayed I don't have to seat with a talkative or anyone with a baby because of the crying. A man in a pilot suit walked up to Tobias shaking him.

"It's nice to see you again Sir" the man said.

Tobias just nodded as we were lead into the plane.

I guess we were the first to enter because there was no one else except from this flight attendant in a very tight figure hugging dress that looked like it was squeezing her intestines.

Immediately Tobias got into the plane she started batting her fake eyelashes and pouting, you could tell she was all-over him.

Which kinda pissed me off, I think that's not professional.

But when I entered she gave me this dirty look, if she was going to serve me any refreshments I rather not have them. After we settled down the pilot announced that we would takeoff in five minute.

That's when it hit me, OMG are we actually going on a private jet Aahh!!!!. I started doing my happy dance in my head, this is my first time on a private jet.

We buckled ourselves, I couldn't stop smiling at the fact that we were going to Italy. I could finally cross it off my bucket list.

The jet was soon in the air and we were allowed to move around. I decided to take looked around, it had two cute marble bathrooms, a glossy walnut table that Tobias soon occupied.

A 42- inch HD TV, multiple Blu-ray players and electronically controlled window shades. A dinning room table that seats 10, a lounge area. In all this jet could serve as a home.

How rich is this guy or his family, he should be in his early twenties and he has already bagged all this.

I tried as much as possible to avoid the flight attendant were ever I went, she was mostly in the kitchen so I stayed out.

I got back to my seat to see Tobias doing what he does best working. I figured I would just ask him for my phone.

"Tobias can I have my phone back". No response.

"How many times have you been to Italy" I asked he ignored me continuing with his typing.

"Well I always wanted to see Italy at plane level". No response again.