5

Asiya

I was feeling really anxious about tonight and confused about what to wear. Mama told me to just stay calm and not do anything wrong.

I walked to my room and saw Afnan tottering towards my dressing mirror. Simce the slab was low, shed be able to easily reach my cosmetics.
I quickly pulled her away amd made her go to mama's room. Just then Adda Rahma walked in with her cup of pap.

"You still aren't ready? It's quater past three fah!" She scolded.

"I don't know what to wear, just helo me please and don't yell," I pouted. I watched her take her last spoon of pap and dropped the bowl on the dresser by the door.

"Lemme scan your wardrobe," she strolled and pushed me aside making her in the middle of my wardrobe. She brought out a red,green and a touch of yellow Ankara.

"Wear this," she said.

"Wooh i forgot about this. I'll definitely wear it," i screeched. "Thanks sis!"

"You're welcome. Don't forget. Until he confesses don't say a word. Even Halima said the same to you."

"I won't," i smiled.

"I'll leave you to get ready now," she turned and left.
I quickly remove the maxi dress i was wearing and slipped in my fitted dress. It emphasized my curves and every single shape of my body. I did my brows neaty and put on some powder, lipstick and a powder. Simple!!!

I quickly tied my head tie and grabbed my red bag.

By the time i was done, it was already 4:15 and Khalid was meant to pick me up. I brought out a matching veil and draped it down my left shoulder. I slipped in my flats and grabbed my phone. I was already heading out when i bumped into Adda Rahma.

"He's here," she informed. I hugged her and she wished me luck. I went downstairs and headed for the door.
I saw Khalid sitting in his Mercedes Benz wearing a grey T shirt amd a black sweatpant with his shades on. The dark beard empgohis look. He was looking dashing in his own way.

 He was looking dashing in his own way

"Hey milady," Khalid said and smiled

"Hey," i replied. He opened the door for me and went round to his side.

We got talking as we drove off and arrived at Tulip Bistro in no time.

We found our self a corner where we'd have more privacy. We ordered Baby potatoes, grilled chicken and pasta. We ate it all and talked over lunch. We had some red velvet cake and chocolate ice cream afterwards.

After eating, he said he had something important he wanted to tell me before our wedding. I started thinking maybe he had a disease or something. Or maybe he already has a wife or a child with another woman... different thougts crossed my mind.

As we hopped into the car to go to Maitama Amusement Park, I suddenly remembered about my trip to Lagos on Monday.

"Umm Khalid?"

"Yes babe?" I chuckled at his choice of word.

"I have to go to Lagos on Monday for an appointment with my dress maker. And mama said I can't go alone so she said for you and Adda Rahma to accompany me. I don't know if you're okay with it," I stuttered a bit nervous.

"No big deal, I'll definitely come with you. I won't even allow you to go alone amd give all those lagos boys to have their eyes on you," he said in a serious tone.

"Lmao!" I laughed hard.

After reaching the park, we walked for a while and found a hidden spot where no one could see us . We both stood there staring at each other and eventually got lost in each other's eyes.

He moved two steps forward making us about 3 inches away from each other. I started to feel very hot and nervous. My heart was beating fast. The thought if rape came to my mind but i stood still woth my hands by my side as i stared at him.

"Asiya, from the first day i set my eyes on you as my landlady, i felt a part of me completed. I just didn't realize or understand the feeling. And when i came with a proposal, i knew for a fact what i felt for you would last forever and ever. You are the only reason i have to live now. You're the only person i want to see first thing in the morning and last thing in the night. I would do anything for you and cross every limit for you. You're the only person i crave amd want. I want you to be the mother to my kids and help you when you're on your period. I want to always help you cook amd clean the house babe. In you, i found the most precious amd priceless gem which I'd never want to lose. I'd do anything for you and wvry single thing to make you happy. I will never ever make you cry In shaa Allah. I've found a new source of happiness in you. I love you Asiya Yusuf Buhari. I do, i really do and I'll always love and protect you from any harm. I love you MY PERSONAL QUEEN," He whispered the last part. By now, tears had already welled up in my eyes. I couldn't believe what i was hearing.

"I love you too, Khalid Ibrahim Bande," I whispered enough for him to hear. He snaked his hand around my waist and kissed me in my lips. I wanted that kiss to last forever but we aren't married yet even though what had just done was wrong.

"Let's go home now, it's almost Maghrib," i said. I didn't want to stay out any longer but i so wanted to spend more time with him.

I have to wait two months, uhh!

We reached ny house at exactly 6:50pm. He took my hamd and kissed the back of my palm. I got out and he did the same. He gave me s warm hug before letting go.

"Remember that i love you," He said.

"I will and do the same, i love you."

"Take care!" He semi yelled and entered his car and zoomed off. I entered inside amd met mama and Ya Sadiq in the living room. They asked me how everything went and i told them it was good.

I ran upstairs to Adda Rahma and before you knew it, i had started narrating every single thing till nature took its toll on me.

Finally they've confesseeddddddd Ayyyyyyy!!!
Hope you enjoyed it.

Asmaa❤️